Chapter 31: Hot

Y/n: Your name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n's Pov~

"I can't believe your mom is letting us stay in the room alone." I grabbed some clothes out of my trunk. "Yeah, it took a lot of convincing." he grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom attached to our room. I heard the shower flip on, so I left my clothes in our room, walked in, and locked the door behind me. "Mind if I join?" I stood behind the shower curtain.

It didn't take long for him to just pull me in. "I hoped you would" he kissed me. He quickly shampooed and rinsed his hair while I slowly stroked his wand. After I washed myself He turned the shower off. I dried off with the only towel and went into our room.

He walked in with the towel around his waist, really low. He laughed, sat up against the wall and pulled me onto him. With his hands on my waist I put mine in his hair. Moving my hips back and forth, kissing me with a hungry like manner. He pulled away, and laid me down on the bed. His towel came undone as he left multiple hickeys on my chest. He pulled up and away, grabbing a condom. I took it out of his hand and put it on for him while I gave him some hickeys on his neck. He threw me back down and played with my clit. He stopped teasing me and put it in.

I started to moan and he covered my mouth. "You can moan when I say so." In and out, slowly, started picking up his pace. He went deeper than last time. I was so close then he pulled out. "What was that for?" he pulled me to the edge of the bed. "For this." He wrapped my legs around his waist, tightly gripped one of my boobs, put himself back in me, and with the thumb of his other hand he used it on my clit. "Fuck" I moaned. He leaned down and growled into my ear.

Picking up his speed, I dug my fingers into his back. To keep me from moaning he kissed me again. I let out soft moans through the kisses. He pulled away and went harder. "Just like that" he moaned. He picked me up and pushed me against the wall. He moved me up and down, pulling my hair, and kissing my neck. He moaned in my ear, keeping me against the wall. He laid me back down and went hard and deep. I moaned holding him so tight. I let go of myself and moved with the beds rocking. "Fuck, Fred dont stop!" I moaned. "Shit, I'm gonna cum" He moaned back as I dug my hands deeper into his skin. We both let go. Pleasure filled me up and he filled his condom. He slowly pulled out and kissed me a little more

He threw the condom away and grabbed one of his shirts for me. He put on some clothes and I wore his shirt. I cleaned up the room and packed my clothes up for the train ride tomorrow. He pulled the covers up and I crawled in with shaky legs. "Are you okay?" He wrapped his arms around me. "Yeah, just a little weak in my knees. I think you've gotten bigger since last year" I giggled. "Oh really?" he hissed the top of my head. "Yep" I tilted his head down to mine and kissed him. "I love you Freddie." he kissed my forehead. "Yeah, you're kinda cool too, I guess" he started laughing. "How dare you" we laughed. "I love you too my dear." as he rubbed his thumb along my cheek I drifted off to sleep against his warm body.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to George hovering over us. "We are going to be late for our first day of our last year!" George shook me. "Fine, we will be downstairs in ten minutes." George appropriated away. "Fred, my love. We have to be ready and downstairs in ten minutes." I kissed him, "So that leaves us five minutes to stay in bed." he held me tight. "Nope, you still need to pack up your things." he let go of me, "Fine, I'm gonna need that shirt back" I took it off and handed it to him, "I know". I changed and brought my trunk to the door, "Come on Freddie" I tried pulling him out of bed. "But the bed is so warm" he started getting up. "I know but breakfast is warm downstairs." He got up and changed, "Yeah I guess you're right. Can I have a kiss?" I pulled my tooth brush out, "Not with that morning breath" I laughed. He brushed his teeth as quickly as possible. Once I was done brushing my teeth he pulled me out of the bathroom and kissed me.

"Let's go eat" he grabbed our trunks and we walked downstairs. Everyone was around the table, "What took you two so long?" Ginny asked as I sat down. "We didn't pack last night" Fred set our trunks with the others.

~Time Skip

I followed Fred looking for George on the train. Checking very door until we stumbled upon a carriage with the blinds down. I knocked loudly so if George was inside, he could make himself presentable. The door flung open, "What do you two want?" I pushed past him, "Angelina! How was your summer?" I sat across from her. "It was good, better now that we're all together." George flopped down. "Can we go back to what we were doing?" He scolded at me. "I mean, sure. But you'll miss something cool." I looked around to make sure the blinds were still drawn. "I don't think anything is cooler than what we were doing but give it a shot." He folded his arms.

I looked at Fred, took a deep breath, and transformed. Once I did I hopped up on the seat and laid my head in his lap. He brushed through my fur, "No way, when did you do that?" I got up and put my paw in Angelina's lap. "Her mom taught her this summer." Fred answered for me. I moved back to Fred and changed back. "Yeah, I don't recommend it. You have to keep a mandrake leaf in your mouth for a month" we laughed. I opened the blinds back up and saw how close we were to Hogwarts.

Word Count: 1077