Chapter 22: New Years Eve

Y/n: Your name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n's Pov~

I woke up alone in Fred's bed. I looked around and saw my clothes neatly folded at the foot of the bed. I grabbed them and saw there was a note on my sweater. I picked it up,

Hey bug, I'll be right back. I'm sorry I left you here alone but I needed to get something done this morning with George. If you could wait here that would be great, I'll see you in a bit.

Love,

Freddie

I grabbed my clothes and changed. I got my notebook out of his desk and started working on some recipes for Fred and George. I heard the door handle being jiggled. So I put my notebook down trying to figure out what to do. I sat down on his bed and waited for the door to open. "Morning". Fred came in with a tray of food. "Good morning" He set the tray down in front of me, "I thought I would pick you up your favorite breakfast. I'm sorry if I missed some things." I smiled. "Thank you Freddie" I started eating. "So how has your morning been?" I asked before I took a sip of some juice. "It's been okay, I was helping Ginny with something. By the way, we are having a little family thing in the Room of Requirement, are you free tonight to come?" He sat down in front of me. "I don't want to impose, it's a family thing." He smiled. "Your family, can you come please" I shook my head yes. "Who else will be there that's not a Weasley?" I finished eating, "Angelina, Harry, and Hermione". I started cleaning up the tray, "Okay, sounds like fun!"

~Time Skip~

I was in the kitchen trying to make the first ever batch of Nosebleed Nougat. I took them out of the fridge and started bagging them up until I realized what time it was. I rushed and threw them in my bag. I ran to the Room of Requirement. The door opened, nobody was there. I looked around but it was empty. I started walking back to the common room until I ran into something. Ron towered over me, "Where are you going?" he whispered, looking around for Filch. "Back to the common room, where are you going?" He smiled, "Follow me". I followed him outside to the Whomping Willow. He stopped it and led me down below it. "Where are we going?" I whispered. "The Weasley's hideout." he walked up some stairs into a house. "Isn't this place haunted?" He started laughing. He took me into a pitch black room. The door shut behind me, something grabbed me and lifted me up off the ground. "Lumos'' I screamed. "It's just me dear" Fred put me down. The room lit up with little flames Hermione made. "Why did you have to scare me like that?" Everyone started laughing. "We were just testing a theory" Ron sat down on the couch. "Where were you?" Fred grabbed my hand and went to an arm chair and sat down, pulling me into his lap. "Oh I was in the kitchen trying something out, want to see it?" Fred's smile grew, "of course!" I pulled the Nosebleed Nougat out of my bag. "who wants to try them?" Harry and Ron raised their hands. I handed them one each, "Hey Fred, are there buckets or tissues here?" He got up and grabbed me both. Ron's nose started bleeding, "What the bloody hell did you give me?" He took the tissues from Fred. "Something I started working on, we call it Nosebleed Nougat'' Fred hugged me from behind. "That's brilliant!" he kissed my cheek, "You think so?"

"I know so" we smiled as Ron and Harry kept bleeding. "When will it stop?" I handed Harry another tissue. "In about a minute but eat this first." I handed Ron and Harry another candy, "Thank you, Y/n" Ron said sarcastically as Hermione started helping him clean up the blood. "Here, Harry you have some blood on your chin." Ginny wiped it off for him. She looked back at Fred and I and we both winked. She laughed.

~Time Skip~

The hours flew past while we played games. I looked down at my watch to see that we only had a minute to midnight. "Do we want to countdown to midnight?" I looked up at Fred, "Sure" He smiled. "10" he put his hands on my waist. "9" he took one of his hands and, "8" put it on my cheek. "7... 6..." I smiled, "I wouldn't want to ring in the new year with anyone else." I made him blush, "2...1" he kissed me, "0! Happy new year!" the others yelled. He held my face to his. Once he pulled away he put his forehead to mine, "I love you Y/n" I looked up at him as my face turned bright red. "I love you too Freddie" he kissed me again. "Alright you two, I want a new year's hug so break it up" Ginny tapped my arm. He hugged me then Ginny. I grabbed my cup, "Here's to a great new year" We all raised our glasses, "Cheers!" we all smiled.  I can't wait to see what this new year holds.

Word Count: 888