Chapter 43: Halloween

This is a disclaimer, Smut and Sexual actions are explicitly described in this chapter.

Y/N: Your name

Y/L/N: Your last name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halloween. A day you wouldn't be able to tell that came around until dinner. After classes I knew Slughorn was having a dinner party, "Ms. Y/l/n, why don't you come to dinner tonight?" I looked up from the desk I was sat at, "You haven't been able to join me during the last one, it would be nice." I nodded, "Of course sir, I just have to make a quick stop at home before then if that's alright." He smiled and nodded, "Here's the information. I shall see you later tonight." He left the classroom. I quickly packed up my bag and went home via floo powder. The apartment was empty, I set my bag down and made my way down the stairs. I looked around for Fred, before I could make it to his office someone grabbed me. "What's got you in a rush?" Fred whispered into my ear. "I have a dinner party tonight with Slughorn and everyone."

He opened his office door, closing and locking it. "Better make this quick then" he sat me on his desk, kissing me aggressively. It was intoxicating, I started pulling his tie down as he was unbuttoning my shirt. He swiftly moved from my lips to my neck pulling my shirt down. Soft moans left my lips as he moved down my collarbone to my chest. I tried getting his shirt undone but he moved lower, kissing my stomach. He lifted my skirt up and started kissing my thighs moving up. He was teasing me outside my underwear. I held onto his hair as he moved my underwear to the side. He got back up, undoing his belt and pants. As he went in he kissed me causing me to moan, "Quieter princess, don't want to let the costumers know what goes on in here." He laid me down across his desk and continued. He picked up speed as he kissed my neck. I covered my mouth with my hand as I was close. I whimpered a little causing him to look at me, "Merlin you're beautiful when you're like this." He started kissing me again. With a few more drives we both finished and he collapsed into me, both of us gasping for air. "We need to do that again." I whispered before he kissed me again, "I've missed you" He said pulling me to sit up again. He got on his knees between my legs again, "How about a round two?" He said kissing my thighs. He traced his way back up with his tongue. I gripped his hair as he teased me with his tongue, making small circles around my clit, causing me to finish a second time.

He came back up pulling up his pants, "how was your day love?" He asked buttoning my shirt for me, "Lot better now, how's the store going?" His grin grew wider, "fantastic now that you're here." I frowned a little, "I'm not here for long though, I have to go change for dinner." He kissed me gripping tightly on my waist. "Will you be home for the party tonight?" I checked my watch, "I should be, if anything I'll be a tad late." I stood up from his desk with my legs shaking a little, "glad to know I still got it." He teased kissing my cheek before we checked how we looked in the mirror. We both left his office, I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before running upstairs. I changed as quickly as I could, into clothes that would hide the fresh hickey Fred just left. Not long after I was off, back to hogwarts.

I sat down in between Harry and Hermione while we enjoyed the meal. Hermione and I kept our eyes on Harry, we know how hard today is for him. We finished dessert and there was still no sign of Ginny. Hermione and I left, leaving Harry with Slughorn. We walked around and eventually stumbled across Dean in an empty stairwell. "Hey Dean, where's Ginny?" He looked up at us, his eyes all puffy, "you just missed her. She's probably back in her dorm, we just broke up." I knelt down beside him and made sure he was okay.

Hermione and I ran back to the common room, "Seamus, go to the west wing stairwell for me please." He nodded and ran out. Hermione was halfway up the stairs, "I've got this Y/n. I know you have a party you're already late for." I looked at her from the balcony, "But Ginny..." She shook her head, "Trust me, I can handle this. We will see you in class tomorrow." I nodded just before leaving the common room. I ran to the potions classroom just to travel by floo again.

The moment I stepped out of the fireplace I could smell alcohol. Our flat reeked, but how? Everyone should be on the roof. I walked into my room to see Fred sitting on the bed. "Y/n! You're finally home!" He got up and hugged me tightly, "Fred, you smell like firewhisky, how much have you had to drink?" I tried pulling away from him as some girl came up behind me, "Just enough." The voice sounded familiar, "Alicia?" I tried to turn but Fred held me, "Can't you see I'm with my woman. I'm really tired of you showing up unwelcome." He finally loosened his grip, "I was just leaving." She said in a hissing tone. I turned as she left the room. "Sorry princess, she's why I was in here. I have only had one drink but she spilled hers on me. I came in here to change and had just sat down when you came in." "That's annoying." He nodded, "You're telling me! How was dinner." He shut the door allowing us both to change. "It was alright. After dinner was a bit of a roller coaster, sorry for being late." "No need to apologize. What happened after dinner?" He kissed the top of my head. "Well where do I start? Hermione and I were on comfort duty all night it seems. We were trying to be there for Harry, then we noticed Ginny wasn't at dinner so we walked around the castle looking for her, stumbled across Dean in the west wing stairwell after he had been crying, he tells us that him and Ginny broke up, after making sure he was stable enough to be alone for a bit we ran to the common room, that's when I tell Seamus to go be with Dean and Hermione tells me to go home because she can take care of Ginny. Now I'm here, so pretty calm evening if you ask me." I laugh while putting on pants. "I know I say this a lot but you are beautiful my love. How are you feeling?" I blush while checking my neck in the mirror, "I'm okay, could really use a drink." I grab a sweater and scarf before we started making our way out to the roof.

All I could do is stare at the stars, "here you go love." Fred handed me a drink, "Thank you Freddie!" I took a sip before heading over to George and Lee who were sitting on a couch. "Y/n! You made it!" They both cheered. "Can her majesty please bless us with her wisdom." Lee teased bowing to me, "Yes, her majesty must!" George bowed as well, "I hear by decree that we shall drink till dawn!" I curtsy as Fred comes up from behind. "That's too late my queen, we all have work tomorrow." He put one arm around my waist, "Fine, then we shall drink till 10 so we are well rested tomorrow" we all laughed. It was nice to have other friends here. It has only been half a year but being able to catch up with everyone is nice. 9:30 rolled around as everyone started leaving. We said our goodbyes and us four made our way inside after a long fun night.

Word count: 1343