Chapter 39: Back to School

This is a disclaimer, Smut and Sexual actions are explicitly described in this chapter.

Y/N: Your name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n's Pov~

We have been back to school for a couple of weeks now and it has been odd. Being the teacher's assistant was a lot harder than I anticipated, most nights I get home really late. I finally have time to catch up with Hermione and Ginny over lunch. "Good afternoon Professor" Ginny laughed, "watch it, it could cost you house points." We laughed. "So how are your other classes doing?"

"Pretty good but Harry has been acting weird" Hermione poked around at her plate. "How do you mean?" they both looked at me. "He has this potions book that never leaves his side and we don't know why." It made sense, I always saw him with that book. "Yeah, except for Quidditch. He's been so nervous about tryouts. You should come, maybe it will help." Ginny smiled. "I'll try to make it, they're Saturday right?" She nodded, "oh and Ginny, what happened between you and Luna?" she smiled, "It was just a fling, we decided that we would be better off as friends. Dean is nice though." I nodded, "He seemed like it, but I always got the vibe that he liked someone else." Hermione and I laughed as Seamus looked our way. "Shove off" she joined us.

~Time Skip~

I made my way out of the flat's fireplace and saw Fred asleep on the couch. I walked over and kissed the top of his head. I quickly went through the mail on the counter and saw there was an open one from Arthur and Bill. "What are you doing up so late?" Fred wrapped his arms around my waist. "What are you doing watching TV at this hour?" he took the letter out of my hand, "George has a guest over and he was loud so I wanted to drown out the noise. I casted Muffliato but they were still going at it when it wore off." He tucked the letter in his pocket. "Who is he with and what is that letter about?"

"The letter is nothing and he is with Lee." my eyes got wide, "Really? I am so out of the loop" he laughed, "Yeah, but you have tomorrow off right? Maybe we can catch up then?" I smiled, "Of course! But you also have interviews for a weekend staff." he frowned, "But that's in the morning, may I treat you to dinner?" I started to blush, "Sure! We should get some rest, it's late." I grabbed his hands and we went off to bed.

I laid down on the bed with Fred on top of me. "Gosh, you look beautiful." He smirked. "Shut up and get down here" I pulled him in and kissed him. Our lips locked as if they haven't for ages. He pulled away and took off his shirt so I took mine off too. "Do you trust me?" He asked, "Of course I trust you." He grabbed something out of the table drawer. "Lift up your head" I did as he said. He tied a ribbon around my eyes. "Is that okay?" I nodded as he kissed me again. I felt his hand slip down to my pants and took them off. I felt a cold breeze on my inner thigh as they were pulled apart. Something wet started making small circles around my clit. "Oh my god." it got faster but stopped all of a sudden. His tongue traced up my stomach and back to my mouth. I felt his dick poking around. He split from my lips for a second and slipped in. My whole body tensed up as he moved. He leaned back down and bit my ear, locking his fingers with mine. He started kissing my neck going harder. Moans slipped from my mouth as he held my hand tighter. Pounding into me he intertwined his lips back with mine. He has never gone this deep, it began to hurt but felt so good. I moaned into his lips, he stopped kissing me and put his forehead to mine. Harder and harder, I started feeling the bed rock. I was so close and I knew he was too. With all the strength I had left I tightened my muscle causing him to groan. "Ah fuck Y/n" All of the pleasure built up in us and started to fall. He slowly pulled out and pulled off the blind fold. I flipped over and he handed me some extra shorts. He pulled on some sweatpants and pulled me onto his chest. He kissed my forehead, "I love you Y/n." I looked up and kissed his cheek, "I love you too Freddie."