Chapter 15: Party

Y/n: Your name

Y/I: Your initials

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n's Pov~

We went back to the common room for a little fun before the party. Fred and George put Harry on their shoulders,"We knew you wouldn't die Harry." George said, "Lose a leg."

"Or an arm."

"Pack it in altogether."

"Never!" they shouted. "Go on Harry, what's the clue?" Seamus handed Harry the egg. "Who wants me to open it?" he lifted it up as we all cheered. When he opened it, screeches poured out causing Fred and George to put him down. He closed it quickly, "What the bloody hell was that?" Ron stood in the doorway. "Alright everyone, go back to your knitting. This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosey sods listening in." Fred ushered people away as he walked up to me. "We have to go set up now" he pushed me out the door.

When we got to the Room of Requirements Fred pulled out this box. Can you help me hang these up?" he pulled some out, "Sure! Is there going to be food and drinks?" he walked over to a table, "already ahead of you" he pulled out a punch bowl.

~Time Skip~

I had just flipped the record as our final guest had arrived. Everyone was dancing and having a good time. I sit down on the couch and eat a slice of pie. "Care to join me for a dance bug?" Fred stuck his hand out. "Of course!" We started dancing as Ain't No Mountain High Enough came on. He put his hands on my waist and I put mine around his neck. We swayed back and forth to the beat. "Listen baby" he started singing along with it so only I could hear. "Ain't no valley low, ain't no river wide enough baby." I smiled while blushing, "If you need me call me no matter how far"

"Don't worry baby"

"Just call my name, I'll be there in a hurry, there's no need to worry" we danced and sang until it was over. When it was over we realized the whole room's eyes were on us. My face got even more red. We broke apart and I sat back down. "Here's something to cool off" I see a hand holding out a drink for me. "Did you put anything in it?" I look up and see Cedric holding it. "Nope, just thought you might need it after all that dancing." I took it and he sat down next to me.

~Fred's Pov~

Y/n and I had a great time dancing. I went to go get us drinks but I was already beaten to it. "Everything okay Fred?" Hermione grabbed some pie. "Yeah, i guess." I turned around to watch Y/n talking to Cedric. I gripped my drink as more people walked up. She touched his arm. "Hey man, it's not like that. You know he likes someone else" I turn to Ron, "you sure about that? They see, pretty close." Ginny came up and hugged me, "Trust me, it's not that way." It felt good to have my family behind me. Ginny walked over to Y/n.

"Hey, we should play a game!" Y/n got up and gathered everyone. "Okay, sit in a circle." We followed her directions. She stood next to me. "Alright, this is a game I learned in America. It's called Suck or Suck and blow. We will take this card and put it on your lips. You hold it, not biting it, but sucking it if that makes sense. You try and pass it to the person on your right without dropping it. If you drop it, you're supposed to kiss. Are we ready?" I look around to see who's next to her. Thank goodness it's George. It went around to where Alicia had to pass it to me. She dropped it and kissed me. I kept my hands back but she put hers around my neck. I pulled away and picked the card back up. I turned to see, "Y/n!" I called after her as she sped off.

~Y/n's Pov~

I watched what happened. All I wanted was to know if he liked me and I guess he doesn't. Good, now I don't have to worry about a boy. Tears filled my eyes as I walked out of the room. "Y/n!" I heard him call out but I didn't turn around. I needed to get out of there. I got to a secluded staircase right when I felt a hand pull me back. "Y/n, it's okay." Harry pulled me to sit down on the stairs, "I get it." he held my arm as I cried, "Hey! On the bright side, you don't have scabs anymore!" I laughed, "you're right." I looked down at what used to be a bloody mess, "It's a pretty cool scar I guess" I whispered, "Hell yeah it's a cool scar! Not as cool as mine though" I lightly hit his arm and laughed. "Hey Y/n, I can't help but feel as if I have something to do with this." Cedric sat down, "No you didn't. He doesn't like me. I had to learn that sooner or later." I smiled wiping away my tears. "I'm kinda tired, I think I'm going to call it a night." I stood up, "We'll walk with you, it's on the way to the Hufflepuff common room anyway." we chuckled. The walk was silent. We parted ways with Cedric and I said the password. The portrait door creaked open. We saw the Weasley family on the couches. "Y/n" Fred stood up, "Come on guys, let's give them space." Harry pushed them up to the dorms, "No it's okay, I'm going to bed anyway." I started walking away but Fred grabbed my hand. "Can we please talk" he let go. I folded my arms around. "You can, all you want. But I think I should go."

"Don't please. Come with me." he held out his hand. "Why should I?"

"Because I am always by your side bug, please be by mine." I grabbed his hand and he lead me out the door.

Tears filled my eyes as we walked. He led me up to the astronomy tower. "Why are we here." I lowered my hand but he didn't let go. "This is your favorite spot, am I correct?"

"What are you doing Fred?" he pulled me to the edge. He looked over at the stars. "Infinite possibilities you could say. Looking at the stars, so many out there, But there is one that I want. I don't want any other in this world, universe, or even in any other galaxy. I just want one." he turned to me, "You are my one star, I don't want Alicia." he pulled me close, "But how am I supposed to believe you when you just kissed her?" he stood behind me, "Because of this..." he pointed out at the sky as fireworks went off. FW + Y/I was written in the sky. More fireworks went off as he faced me to him. "And this is long overdue" He smiled lifting my chin up, then kissed me. I heard cheers coming from behind. "So how was your first kiss" I smirked, "Pretty good, but I think the second one will be better" I said putting my arms around his neck, standing on my toes, and kissing him again. "Come on you two. We have to go or we'll all get detention" Hermione tugged at my arm, "Alright! Lets go" we ran back to the dorms. "Good night Freddie" I kissed his cheek. "Good night bug" he leaned down and kissed my forehead. We all ran up to our rooms and pretended to be asleep as Mcgonagall checked if all of us were in bed. This will be a night to remember.

Word Count: 1294