Chapter 33: Umbridge

Y/N: Your name
Y/L/N: Your last name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Fred's Pov~

Everyone gathered around. "Alright, things are going to get heated with the way the Prophet has been writing. He is trying to deal with his emotions and will start pushing us away." George explained. I grabbed Y/n's hand, she got scared. "It's okay Y/n, there's no need to worry." She kinda shrunk down. "It's not just that, I have no way of getting some of the ingredients I need for the candys." I started laughing, "Don't worry about that, I'll get it." She squeezed my hand softly. "So how are we going to make sure we are still there for him?" Ginny asked. "He will keep snapping, but he shouldn't be in this mindset for much longer." Hermione looked down., then continued, "It's hard to see it now, but things will get better once classes start up and everyone gets distracted."

Ginny looked at her watch, "It's really late, we should all be heading to bed." She got up, "Alright, off with you all." George started pushing people out of the room, "except for you." I held Y/n, "You're coming with me."

I carried her out the door to the kitchen. "Are we starting to make them?" She pulled out a little book. "Yeah, if you want. We don't have to" I pulled out this box I made. "Is that what it's going in?" she looked at it. "Yeah, I would add your name as well but I couldn't" she gave me a concerned look. "It would be redundant."

"But it would fit here."
"Nope, because it's already here." I pointed to my last name. Her face turned red. "S-so what are we making?" she started flipping through her book, "How about Fainting Fancies, Fever Fudge, Nosebleed Nougats, and I know you don't like Puking but we should make Puking Pastilles." she shivered, "fine, I have recipes for all, what do you want to start with?" she started pulling out ingredients. "You get these and I'll start on the fudge." She handed me a list so I went to the herbology classroom and Snapes storage.

I got back to the kitchen to see her with four things on the stove and two bowls on the counter. "How long was I gone?" I started laughing. "Not long, it's just easy to start then add the magic. This one is Fudge, this is the Fainting Fancies and the thing to wake them up, this will be the Nougat and the stopper, then this is the pastille." She pointed at each pot and bowl. I handed her the stuff she had me get. I watched her add them to the pots and bowls. "There! Now I'm going to put them in molds and in the blast to freeze." She smiled. "Can you help me?" She put the pots out. "Of course!" I poured them into the molds, she labeled them with tape, and then put them in the blast. "How long will it take for them to set?" I started cleaning the pots, "About an hour" she started helping.

We finished the dishes and had about twenty minutes left. "Hey, do you want to go on a date tomorrow night?" I asked, "What would this date entail?" she sat on the counter. "Well a nice dinner, walking around, dancing, maybe some other stuff." I moved her legs so I was standing in between them and my hands were on her thighs. "Oh, really now?" she put her arms around my shoulders. I didn't realize how short she really was. Even though she is sitting on the counter I am still taller than her. I kissed her cheek, "Are you excited for class tomorrow?" she asked, "No way. But I am excited to make more money!" I started laughing. "Oh, they should be done!" I backed up and she ran to the blast. "Perfect!" She set them all down. "Here, each compartment is labeled" we started putting them in wrappers and then into the box.

We ran back to the common room. "Alright, we are going to start selling them tomorrow after dinner." she nodded, "Okay, It's really late, we should head to bed." She kissed my cheek. "Good night my love." I pulled her back and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

~Y/n's Pov~

I woke up to Angelina shaking me, "Y/n! It's almost time for breakfast, you have to get ready quickly!" I sat up looking at her confused. "Here are your clothes, get dressed!" She threw me my robes. I got dressed as quickly as possible then ran downstairs. "Y/n, are you okay? You look terrible" Ron stopped me, "Thanks, I woke up late so I couldn't really do my hair other than brush and braid it." Fred joined us, "Look at her, doesn't she look pale?" Fred bent down to look at my face, "You look as if you're sick, are you feeling okay dear?" He put his hand on my face. "Just a runny nose, it's probably allergies." I smiled, "Okay, are we going to breakfast?" Fred stood back up and grabbed my hand. "Yeah, I am starving." Ron said, making us laugh.