Chapter 40: Congratulations

This is a disclaimer, Smut and Sexual actions are explicitly described in this chapter.

Y/N: Your name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Fred's Pov~

I followed Y/n up the stairs seeing Bill and Fleur on the couch. "Hey! What are you two doing here?" I set down the basket and car keys. "We just thought we'd pay a visit since we haven't yet. Plus we just got back from France, with good news." Bill smiled from ear to ear. Fleur held out her hand and we all looked at her ring in awe. "Congratulations!" Y/n hugged her as I hugged Bill. "Congrats man!" I pulled away as Lee shook his hand.

Y/n walked off to the kitchen and started pouring drinks. I helped her pass them out. We raised our glasses as I began to speak, "To My brother's fiancee. May she find some peace through all of his craziness, welcome to the family." She smiled as we all drank. Y/n squeezed my hand as she giggled at what I said, "Is everything okay?" I whispered, "Of course, I'm just happy for them." she smiled. We all finished our drinks, "We must be going, Mom and Dad want us to be home for dinner." Bill started shaking hands as Fleur hugged us before stepping into the fireplace.

Y/n and I stayed back and helped clean up the glasses. "I'm so happy for them" She had the biggest smile on her face. "I am too! It's just the right thing we all need right now." Her smile started to fade as she looked at the glass in her hand. She continued washing, "Yeah, it is." I wrapped my arms around her waist as I kissed the top of her head, "I'm sorry" I pulled away as she dried her hands. She turned around and held me tightly, "I know things are getting scary, but at least I have you with me." I blushed and kissed her head again, "want to see something cool?" she pulled away with tears in her eyes. "Of course" I wiped the tears with my sleeve and grabbed her hand. I led her outside, pulled out my wand, and appropriated to the roof. She started looking around at all the stars. "Wow, this is beautiful" she smiled. "Wait, I forgot something. I'll be right back."

I appropriated to our room looking for my camera. I looked through drawers and couldn't find it. I ran out into the hall Seeing George and Lee on the couch, "Have you seen my camera?" I walked over to the couch, "Oh yeah, it's in my room next to the lamp." George pointed to his room and I ran off. I grabbed the camera, my radio, and appropriated back to the roof. "Y/n?" I looked around trying to find her, "Over here" she was hiding by the statue head. I set my stuff down and ran over to her, "What's wrong?" I grabbed her hand and whipped the tears from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I thought I saw someone and I got scared because my wand is in our room." Tears kept falling from her eyes. "It's okay, it's okay, I promise. I'm here" I pulled her in as she sobbed. She started calming down and stepped back, "I'm sorry, what did you go and get?" I smiled and walked over to the radio and camera, "this" I turned around and grabbed the radio and turned it on. I sat down and she joined me, laying her head against my arm. "Do you want to go back inside?" I asked, kissing the top of her head. "Please" I grabbed everything and appropriated back into our room.

She started going through the drawers and pulling out clothes as the song Again by Doris Day came on. "May I have this dance?" She nodded and grabbed my hand. "You know Y/n, I still can't believe that you're mine." We swayed along with the music. She rested her head on my chest, "And I still can't believe you're a good dancer." We laughed. As the song ended I brought her face up to mine, meeting our lips. "We should be getting some rest, Quidditch try-outs are tomorrow and Ron wants you two there." I nodded, "It's still crazy that he's a prefect." I chuckled under my breath. "Yeah, it is. However, he's a good one even with the first years." She handed me some pants and I began to change.

~Y/n's Pov~

I noticed he was hard as I began changing. Before I could put on a shirt he picked me up off my feet and laid me down on the bed. "Is this okay?" I nodded, bringing his face to mine. His lips were warm and passionate. My breath started getting taken away as his hand ran up my thigh. He pulled at my waistband. He pulled my shorts off slowly as his tongue teased my lips. He started kissing my neck as I reached down to feel him pulsing. "So we are playing this game?" He growled in my ear, grabbing my wrist. His lips made his way from my neck down to my thigh.