Chapter 20: Christmas

Y/N: Your name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n's Pov~

I woke up being shook, "Come on Y/n and Fred, it's Christmas!" I opened my eyes to see Ginny. I turn my head seeing Fred still asleep, "I'll wake him up, you should get George" Ginny closed the curtains and ran to get George. "Freddie, it's time to get up" he groaned, "Five more minutes" I giggled, "come on Freddie, it's Christmas and Ginny wants us downstairs" I tried sitting up but he was still holding on to me. "Freddie" I stuck my head up and he opened his eyes and looked at me, "Fine, where's my shirt?" We looked around and finally found it. "Here are your pants" he handed me them, "I'm wearing my pants, who's are those?" We started laughing and opened the curtains and watched as George and Angelina frantically looked for clothes, "Here" I threw Angelina the pants. We laughed as Fred whispered, "Your shirts still unbuttoned" my face turned red and quickly buttoned it up. "So who's Lee with?" George put his pants on. "We don't know, we heard them come in last night but couldn't make out who it was." Fred giggled, "we did do a lot of that though" he whispered in my ear. I turned to him, "and if you want to do it again then you better cover that" I pointed to the hickey on his chest and quickly buttoned his shirt. We got up and looked at the floor to see clothes everywhere, "He must have had a great night"George kicked a dress out of the way. "Wait I saw that dress last night. Alicia was wearing it. She kept confusing me for you." George pointed at Fred. "I wonder why?" Fred looked at it. I watched him trying to decipher why she was looking for him, "she must have been looking for me to talk about the card game." he shrugged. "come on, Ginny wants us downstairs." I quickly walked to the door and held it open for George and Angelina. Fred grabbed my arm as I tried to walk away. He pulled me and kissed my forehead, "what's that for?" I looked up at him, "to get rid of all your bad thoughts" I blushed and pulled his face down and kissed his cheek. "Come on, Ginny is probably yelling down there." Fred laughed as he opened the door for me. We walked down, Fred sat on the couch and pulled me so I was sitting in his lap.

"This is for you two" Ginny handed us a box labeled, Fred and Y/n. Fred took the bow and the lid off. We looked in to see two things wrapped in tissue paper. I grabbed the one with my name on it. I opened it to see a sweater with an F on it. Fred opened his too and it looked just like mine. On the back of mine it said, If lost please return to Fred Weasley. I laughed and put it on. "Looks good on you Y/n" George laughed as it was clearly really big on me, "Welcome to the family" Fred whispered. My face turned red as everyone else opened their presents. "We should get ready for breakfast." Ron rubbed his stomach, "Yeah. I'll meet you all back here in a few." I grabbed the last box under the tree and ran upstairs to Hermione's room, "Good morning Hermione" She sat up, "Morning. what's that?" I set the box on her bed, "Happy Christmas. By the way, I'd get ready, we are going to breakfast soon." I walked back to the door, "I'll be down there in ten minutes, and Happy Christmas" I waved and went to get ready in my room.

"How was your night Angelina?" I shut the door behind me. "It was odd, it was both our first time." my jaw dropped, "wait you did it?"

"Shhhh, and yes. we've been hooking up since last year but this is the first time we've actually done it" I started laughing, "good for you" I grabbed clothes and started getting dressed. "What did you do?" Angelina sat on her bed, "not much" I put my shoes, "Well you must have done something" she started walking to the door. "We made out, that's about it. We just started dating so I'm not trying to rush or ruin anything." she nodded, "yeah I get it" We walked out the door, "So when do you plan on doing it?" I hit her arm, "I don't know, when the time is right I guess" she laughed.

~Time Skip~

We all walked to the Great Hall for the Christmas breakfast. There were a lot more kids than usual because of the Yule Ball last night. "I'm sorry Hermione, I was out of line." Ron spoke up out of nowhere. We all turned towards them. "You are forgiven" She sat next to Harry. "Wow, that was a lot faster than I thought that would happen" George whispered. We giggled, "What are we doing today?" I looked at Fred. "We can go outside and mess around till the party tonight." he grabbed my hand, "what party?" Fred and George looked at each other, "What are you two not telling me?" Fred looked back at me, "Cedric is having a party for 6th and 7th years tonight in the courtyard. I could have sworn we told you." I shook my head no. "Damn, well it's a casual party and I don't know what else is going to happen."

Word Count: 918