Happy New Years 🥳

To all my readers and people that love my writing thank you this year has been crazy and hectic. But y'all have made it the best. Me getting into this writing stuff has changed the way I see some things. It feels like a new me. This years has had its ups and downs but at the end of the day when you are connecting with people and things you love you tend to be fine. But this has not been just a regular year. The Coronavirus has effected us all. To people dying everyday to Sports and other important things getting cancelled. Yes everybody wants things to go back to normal but in order to do that we need to one trust each other and two wear our masks and last but not least we need to be there for each other, but from a distance. Stay 6 feet from people. I have learned a lot from this faze in my life. I've learned not to take things for granted. And that you never know what you have until it's takin from you. My passion is basketball so I literally put my soul into basketball. It's like I eat, think, and breath basketball. And I one day wanna make it to the league. But enough about my dreams that's another story for another time. What I'm trying to say is that when you love somethin so much, and one day it's takin away from you that could damage some things. Like me I wasn't able to play basketball up to like 3 months when the pandemic first started. I was literally traumatized. I loved basketball so much that I missed it when it was taken away from me. Which leads me to say that I didn't really take up the chance to get in and workout whenever I could and when I couldn't do it no more then that was it. Which that is somethin different I'm goin do in 2021 don't take things for granted. Cuz when you don't have them no more then it will hurt the most. And some people asks me why I like Lil Mosey and why I like Wyo Chi. It's because they show me that they worked hard or is still working hard and now look where there at. They show me that anything is possible. They show me that nothin just comes to you, you have to work in order to get it. People kind of look at me disgusted because I listen to rap. But they don't listen to the words and what there saying or trying to put out there. They just look at the image but don't dig deeper. Rappers show me different things that have to do with real life. Mosey and Chi also show me their confidence.  And how they weren't scared to shoot their shot. And that's all it really takes is one time to actually make it big. Dang I den traveled to a way different subject 🤣. But anyways let's get back on track and back on the subject. 2020 was a heck of a year. In 2020 we also lost a lot of our legends. Including a big person that I looked up to a lot. Kobe Bryant. He was one of my big inspirations in basketball. I did get to meet him and Gigi before they died at a tournament I had. They seemed just by one convo that they were nice people. But that is one person that had me in my feelings in 2020. The next one was Pop Smoke. I literally broke down when I found out he had passed. His music gave me so much joy. And to think that he was just comin up in the music industry that he sadly had to be takin from us. But that was also one of them. The next one was Juice Wrld. The day I found out I was in my room the whole day just listening to his music. And had it on replay. He was a legend. R.I.P to him. The next person I was real sensitive about was X. Xxxtentacion music was unique. Even though some people didn't really understand what he said if you listen closely you could hear and feel the emotion in his voice. But R.I.P to him and to the people above that I mentioned. I know there are more people that have passed in 2020 but those are the ones that really hit home. But once again back on the subject of 2020 and how the year went. The NBA has been back and let me tell you Lamelo Ball has been on fire. With the passes and a three pointer as his first shot in the NBA. I'm not a Hornets fan but I am a fan of Lamelo. I've been a fan of him since the Chino Hills days. I was actually thinking of making a Imagine about him, but it's still in my thoughts. Melo is a beast. Made his first shoes at age 16. He just ballin like that. But ya the NBA is lit and I'm glad it's back. But more things that were good in 2020. I think that growing closer in general is a good thing. But ya that's all I got. Hope y'all had a good time. See ya in the New Year. Love y'all and once again Happy New Years 🥳🤩🤪.