💙Love💙

@ughmimiii thank you for adding "Love & Music" to your library, Welcome to da gng 💚

@ummchileanyways_soo thanks for voting on basically all of the chapters and adding this to yo library ...

Lynx's POV

I've been worry about Cleo like crazy. I hope her flight was good and there were no problems. Dee texted me and updated me every once in a while. I asked Mosey if I could take the car to go pick them up. He said yea once I told him about the situation. I also asked if she could stay wit us for a lil until she gets on her feet. It took a lil convincing but he finally agreed it to. I was currently speeding on freeway, heading towards the airport to pick Dee and Cleo up. I owe Dee for this one, cuz he had a lot of business he had to handle in RI and I bothered him a little. Dats my big bro doe I got him. I got a parking in the front so it will be easy to load everything up. I got out the car and locked in walking into the airport. I looked for them for a little before spotting  Cleo. She had glasses on to cover up her eyes. I'm happy I could help someone that's helped me in the pass. I walked up to them Dee saw me before Cleo did. She finally saw me and instantly hugged me crying. We slipped down to ground. I held her close cuz I knew she needed it. Her glasses fell off, I took the chance to get a good look at her face. I instantly got mad seeing her like dis. "It's ok, your safe now." I said rubbing her back. I looked up at Dee and did our handshake. "Thank you bro I owe you one." I said with a light smile. "You know I gotcu brodie." He said. "But ay I booked a flight that takes off in the next 15 minutes so I could get back to RI." He said picking his little backpack up. "Oh ite lemme know when you land." I said waving. "Fasho." He said nodding walking away. I got up with Cleo still hugging her. I picked her bags up and motioned for her to follow me. She put her glasses back on following me to the car. When we got outside I opened the car so she can get in. I put the bags in the back and opened my door getting in. I started the car up and backed up out the parking lot. "How was your flight?" I asked  glancing over at her playing with her hands. "It was good." She said staring down at her lap. "Why didn't you tell me this back in grade school?" I asked as we pulled up to a red light. She didn't answer. "Cleo." I called her name. She looked at me then stared back at my lap. "I was threatened not to." She mumbled. "You know I could've helped somehow." I said pulling off once the light turned green. "I know I was scared." She whispered. "But Ima help you fr. Ima getchu you cleaned up, there's another girl that lives wit us. She's super nice, even though she can't talk rn. She'll help you get comfortable and stuff." I said making a left. "Thank you Jae." She whispered. "No problem." I said touching her thigh. She jumped. I removed my hand saying, "Oh shit, my fault I forgot that quick." "No I'm sorry for reacting that way." She mumbled. "Nah shawty it's coo." I said driving some more. We finally pulled up to the house a little bit after. I got out and walked to her side and opened the door for her. "Thank you." She said getting out. I nodded. I then went to the very back of the car to get her bags. We walked up to the door as I got my key out to open it. I let her walk in first and then I walked in. Some of the gang was sitting on the couch. I walked in front of her carrying her bags. "Who dis?" Neek asked mugging. "Stop bro. But this is Cleo." I said introducing her. "Oh your Cleo. I'm Mosey." Mosey said getting up holding his hand out. "I know." She said lowly with a light smile shaking his hand. "You can stay as long as you need to." He said then walked into the kitchen. "Thank you." She replied back. "But this is Neek the bitch, Royce, Malek, Cisco. And the rest is either upstairs or out." I said introducing her. She gave a light wave. They waved back. We walked upstairs so I could put her stuff in my room. "Hewo." Kayce said walking up to us. "Hey lil one." I smiled. "Who are you?" She asked Cleo curious. "I'm Cleo." She said squatting down. "Oh, heyy I'm Kayce but you can call me Kay." Kayce said swing lightly with her hands behind her back. "Ok for sure." Cleo said before standing back up. We walked to my room and I sat her stuff down. "Let me see if Lyla's up." I said walking out the room. I went into Chi's room and saw Lyla sitting on his bed on her phone. "Ay Lay I gotta an old friend staying with us for a little. She's been through a lot. I was wondering if you could help her yk get comfortable?" I asked her. She nodded and wrote on her phone "Abusive things?" I sighed nodding. She nodded touching my shoulder walking by me. Thank the Lord.