💙One Day At A Time💙

@itzme_Ebony preciate the follow and thanks for voting on "Greet and Meet" & Welcome to da fam💚

Chi POV

It's been 2 days. Mane dis facial expression Lyla been having on her face been makin me hella sad. Like I hate to see her like dis. All she wanna do is lay under me, which I love. But I know it's not good for her. So I told her we should go out today to the park and just sit there even. I'm surprised she agreed, I mean she didn't really answer. It was just a single head nod. I had a hard time getting her to eat. She only ate the day that it happened. I got up from thinking and walked to her room. There she laid tears rolling down her face, she didn't say nun. She just sat there and looked out the window. I sighed and came and sat next to her on the bed. "How you feelin?" I asked her. She looked at me and started to cry harder. I fully got on the bed and laid next to her, and pulled her onto my chest and let her cry it out. I rubbed her back humming. She held onto me tracing on my chest as she started to fall asleep again. After she did I laid her down and put the blanket up on her a little. I got up slowly and walked out the door and closed it. "Is she otay?" Kayce asked looking up at me. "She will be soon." I said with a light smile. She nodded then went into Neek's room. Surprisingly them two get along good. I walked downstairs to where the rest of the gang was. "How's Lyla?" Mosey asked pausing 2k. I shook my head no. "Damn she haven't ate either?" He asked after taking a deep breath. I shook my head no again. "If she doesn't talk or go out of the room the least she needa do is eat." Mosey said getting up about to storm up the stairs. "Let her be Mosey .. I know it's not good for her. But she just lost her bsf." I said lowly. "I know but she needa eat." He said. "We're going to the park later on, I'll see if she wanna get something after." I said then sat down on the couch. "Yall going to the park?" He asked scrunching his face up. "What it was the best I could come up wit." I said lightly throwing my hands up. "Mhm." Mosey said rolling his eyes. "Can I come?" Kay asked holding onto the railing while going down the stairs. "Mosey will take you to the park princess." I said putting him in it. "HUH?" Mosey said shooting me a look. I tried my best to not laugh. I got on my phone seeing that I have a lot of notifications from Insta. I clicked on one of them and looked at a post from Lyla.

 I clicked on one of them and looked at a post from Lyla