💙Hospital 💙

Yoooo before we get into the story we gotta new fan. @mjhollywood_X thank you for reading some chapters I'm glad that you are interested in it. Thank you for voting on them too. I'm happy you mess wit it. And thank you:

@Alanah19 for adding my story to your library, appreciate it 😉

@4kt_Dede thank you for voting on all of my chapters part of da fam now, and thanks for the follow 💚

REMEMBER 👋🏽 IF YOU WANT A SHOUT OUT ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS VOTE/COMMENT/ADD TO YA LIBRARY 🖤

Letttssss get it!!!!!

Chi's POV

We got in the car Youngboy and his gang was ridin in their own car. I was in the passenger seat while Mosey drove. Man I was sweating and slightly shaking I'm worried bout Lyla. I'm even praying and I haven't prayed in forever which isn't good. Mosey looked over at me. " You ok?" He asked with tear stains on his cheeks. I didn't speak at all. Bruh I do not wanna speak to you rn especially when Lyla's hurt. I want her to be ok. That's my everything 🤧. Mosey was speeding so we made it to the hospital in less than 15 minutes. I hoped out of the car and ran into the hospital. I ran to the front desk. "UMMM IM LOOKING FOR LYLA MUSE." I slightly yelled. "We just brought her into surgery." The lady said nicely. "Are you all family?" She asked. I looked behind me and saw Youngboy and his gang and Mosey them. "Yea." I said taping on the counter. She nodded. "You can wait over there, and we will let you know if anything changes." She said then looked back at her computer. I walked over to the seating area. I was so caught up in my thoughts. Bro 🥺, I hope she's ok. I wish it was me not her😣. She doesn't deserve this. I got disturbed out of my thought by Mosey. "Did you call her mom and brothers yet?" He asked with his voice cracking. I simply just called her mom. "Hello." She said nicely. "Hi Ms.Muse Lyla got into a bad car accident and she's in the hospital rn." I said crying. "Omg ok I'm On my way!" She said then hung up. I went on Instagram and decided to go live. "Yo guys Lyla got into a bad car accident." I said fulling crying. Mosey brought me into a hug. "It's ok bro." Jae said walking over to us. The live was full of "Noooo" and "Is she ok". "She's in surgery now." I said wiping my face. Comments came in with crying emojis. Then I read a comment that came from a fan. "You gotta stay strong for her, she will come through cuz she strong. That's a girl dats been through a a lot trust and believe this will not affect her in a deadly way. You need to think good thoughts." I read out loud. "Thank you that means a lot." I said trying not to break down. I looked up and saw Lyla's mom and brothers coming our way. "Ayy I'm finna get off of here I'll update y'all later tho." I said then stopped the live. She ran up to me crying. "Is she ok, where's my daughter." She said crying. "She's in surgery." I said blankly just confused and emotional. "How could you let this happen to her?!" She asked angrily.  "I asked to go with her, she said she didn't want me to. And it started to rain out of nowhere." I said getting up mad. Nah cuz how she gon say dat to me rn and Lyla fightin for her life. "Calm down." Jae said walking up to us. Lyla's mom shook her head and sat down and put her head in her hands. "It's ok she just upset rn." Cohen came up to me dabbed me up. I nodded and sat down. She tellin the truth doe I should've went with her. What was I thinkin. "Stop thinkin sm bro, it's gon Ight she strong she will fight through." Cisco came up to me and said seriously with emotion. I just nodded. I'm still in shock. I just want her to be ok. I looked up and saw the YBN crew run up to us. "Is she ok?" Nahmir asked worried. "She's in surgery now." Mosey said with tear stains on his cheeks. Just then the doctor came up to us. "Is she ok." I asked standing up. "She was badly hurt but  it's just minor injuries. Except she broke her right leg and had some deep scars on the left side of her stomach but other than that she is ok. You can see her if you want to." The doctor spoke up. A big relief came over me. Bruuuhhh I'm happy but sad at the same time, I'm happy she's ok. "Ima go see her, you guys coming?" I asked looking around. "We're coming." Youngboy said nodding. I nodded back. I got the room number and walked in the room. I looked at her. She looks badly hurt. I silently cried. I remember what the comment said. I gotta be strong for her. "Hey." She said weakly. "Omg I'm so sorry." I said sitting next to her. "It's ok, I'm just head harded." She said weakly smiling. "I shouldn't have listened." I said seriously. "I'm fine though." She said grabbing my hand. I just nodded still mad at myself.