💙Stressed💙

Before we get into the story:

@WhoisZiah thank you for voting on "For the Best" thanks for staying tuned💙

@urfavniyahh & @keviekev2001 thank you for voting on "For the Best"..

@Kirtisha123 preciate you showing love to the book thank you!

@Bratzdolljai thank you for the vote on "For the Best"! means a lot..

@WhoisZiah heres anotha one enjoy!

REMEMBER IF YA WANT A SHOUT OUT ALL YA GOTTA DO IS VOTE, COMMENT, ADD DIS TO YA LIBRARY OR EVEN FOLLOW IF YA WANT🖤

ENJOY!

Skip past a few days

Lyla's POV

Everyone's been on my ass since they found out about the break up between me and Chi. And when I say everybody I mean everyone on the internet. Everyone in the household is fine with it. Royce said he seen it coming. But as for The shaderoom, they've been non-stop dming me about the whole situation. Tryna get it on their platform. I kept deleting their message but they just keep resending it. I'm starting to get stressed out about the whole situation. I got up from my bed and went to my closet picking out a comfortable sweat suit. I need to go to the mall and get some more clothes not gon lie. I had already took a shower earlier today so slipped my clothes on then slipped my crocs on and left out my room. I walked past my room and started walkin down the stairs. I yawned as I reached the last step. I then walked to the front of the door and walked out. I pulled my phone out and called for an Uber. I don't like to drive as much. I sat on the porch and waited for my ride to get here. Once it got here I checked to see if it was my real ride then I got in. I put my headphones in to avoid the weird silence. We soon got to the mall and I thanked the driver then got out and closed the door. I walked up to the entrance of the mall and opened the door. As soon as I walked in the door I spotted a camera crew. I put my hand up to my face trying to the make myself less revealing. I walked by them as fast as I could. I walked into Forever 21 and smiled thinking that I've gotten past them. I began lookin through the clothes picking out some crop tops. As I was flipping through clothes I heard someone call my name. I debated on wether I should turn around or not. I slowly turned around to see an interviewer. I rolled my eyes exiting the store. "Lyla." I heard him call out. I knew that they were following me. Why can't they just leave me alone. Me and Chi aren't together anymore and that's not gonna change. His fans and others just need to except that and move on. I've already moved on from the situation. I'm just trying to push forward but everyone wants to stop and try to reason. This is the reason why I'm in this situation now because I stop and reason with people instead of just following my first mine. These people following me was driving me crazy though it had to stop. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "What do you want?" I snapped. I pushed some hair from outta my face.

Chi's POV

Mosey was flipping through channels trying to find something to watch when he got one. It was TMZ it had Lyla on it. "Wait." I told him. He sat the remote down. "What do you want?" She snapped. She looks pissed. "We just wanted to ask you some questions about the relationship between you and Chi." The interviewer exclaimed. "What relationship?" She questioned. My heart sunk. I know what your saying.. I fucked up so I shouldn't have the right to feel sorry about myself. And you're right. This is nobody's fault but mine. But hearing her say that hurt my heart. "You and Chi are together right?" The guy smiled. "That's a dumbass question." I mumbled feeling myself get irratated. He knows we aren't. Why the fuck would he ask? "No we're not so why doesn't everybody just stop fuckin asking." She huffed then started to walk away again. "I don't understand why not." The guy said. I smacked myself on my forehead. Is this nigga stupid? Lyla stopped and turned around. "We're not because ya'll "favorite" doesn't know the meaning of loyalty." She snickered then walked off. Damn. The guy turned to the camera with his eyebrows raised. "Well ya'll have it there folks. Ya'll little power couple is done for." He joked. I rolled my eyes. "Turn it off." I mumbled. Mosey picked up the remote and turned the TV off. I put my hands on my face rubbing my temples. I thought that I could fix anything. But this is something I just can't fix. I can't keep taking her through troubles. It's not cool. That girl's been through enough trouble. Me knowing that I shouldn't take her through anymore. Ima just lay off of her. She's starting her business and has a lot going for herself. She doesn't need me getting in the way of that. I know somewhere deep down inside she still loves me. It's just a love hate type of situation and I can live with that. Maybe once I get myself together then we can get back together?? The sooner that happens the better. I'm attached to that girl. I've been attached to her since the first day I met her. Ain't no turning back now. We're locked in for life now. "What are you going to do?" Mosey asked breaking the silence. I turned to look at him. "Nothing." I told him. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Nothing?" He asked. I nodded. "There's nothing I can do but work on myself." I shrugged. "Why is that?" He questioned. "If I'm not all the way put together then how could I try to love someone else? I don't even love myself let alone like myself." I explained to him. He nodded. "I'm glad you're lookin at it in that way." He said before getting up leaving upstairs. I nodded knowing that I was doing the right thing.