💙Protective💙

Lyla's POV

I woke up from my nap and checked the time. It was literally almost 1 in the morning, damn it was good ass nap. I took my blanket off and walked out my room going to Chi's. I don't sleep well when I'm by myself. Usually I sleep next to Chi but I didn't this time, maybe I was still thinkin about what we talked about earlier. I walked into his phone and plopped down crawling the where he was. I slipped into that space between the blanket and him. He was warm. He groaned a little bit but I guess he noticed it was me. "Heyy baby." He said in his rapsy voice. "Hiii." I whispered. "Can't sleep?" He asked sittin up a little. I nodded buring my head into his chest. He cuddled me then got on his phone. I looked at it with him. He was scrolling through his snap opening some, then he got to one of them. I froze. Somebody he added sent him sum they shouldn't have. "Tf." I frowned. "It's nun baby I didn't know that was gonna be on there." He said closing his phone. "Right. So you just go and open any snap." I said moving away from him. He pulled me back. I moved away from him again. "It's not dat deep." He said then turned the light on. "It's not dat deep, did you see what she sent you?" I asked him. "I did but I'm not letting that affect me." He shrug. "Yea cuz your a guy, when girls send you stuff. Ofc your not gonna have a problem with it." I said getting out his bed. He jus killed my vibe. Like why the hell would he even open a random snap? Let alone jus add random people? It doesn't make any type of sense. He pulled me back down to where I was facing him. "I'm sorry ite." He said tryna bring me into a hug. He knows I love his hugs.  I hugged back still mad. "Calm down for me ma." He said rubbing my back. I moved his hand and laid down. "Babe do you really think I would want to see that?" He asked. I thought about it. Well ... No. "No." I answered. "Exactly she don't matter to me." He said then turned the light back on. "Unadd her." I said then cuddled up to him when he laid back down. He laughed but I'm dead serious. "Ok." He said then wrapped his arms around my waist. I got on my phone and scrolled through my posts on ig. Ig Chi saw a comment he didn't like cuz he literally snatched my phone outta my hand. "Excuse you." I said taking it back. "Who tf is Chris?" He asked me. "We knew each other since elementary." I said telling the truth. "Block him." He said. I turned on the light and looked at him. Cuz he got me fucked up. "Nah I'm coo." I said sitting back down. Now I really won't be able to sleep. "Why ya'll talkin or sum?" He asked sizing me up. "Stop lookin at me like dat, and if we were you would know." I said wit attitude. We was doin jus fine and his ass had to come and fuck up the vibe. "Ite mane get out." He said pointing to the doe. "It's not like he sent me sum, tf is yo problem?" I asked him. "Get out." He said yelling this time. "Is everything ok?" I heard a girl say from the doe. I looked up to see Cleo. When I tell you I was pissed, I was mad asf. "Yea everything's coo." Chi said smiling. Tf is he smilin for?? "Can you please get out we havin a private conversation." I said as nicely as I could. "Oh yea jus wanted to check on ya'll." She said then turned around and walked out. Bitty ass shorts. "I'm not gon say it again, Lyla." He said pointing to the door. "I'm not either, Ion why you so jealous foe, but quit it. I'm in a committed relationship wit you, not Chris." I said then walked out the door. I went into my room to find Kayce peacefully sleeping. I got my notepad and pen then started writing. Usually when we get into a arguement or I'm not feelin myself I usually write some lyrics down, some turn into songs and some don't. Some are jus thoughts that come to my head and some are just feelings wrote down on a piece or paper. But they all mean the most to me. "I fall in love and your heart is so cold. Me loving you is so damn outta control." I wrote down. I sung to myself then kept writing. "Maybe, eventually, you will fall in love and stay wit me." I wrote then thought of a title. I feel that sum is comin so for now Ima put 'heartbreal'. I closed my notepad and thought about a lot of stuff. One being my family. I haven't talked to them in a little while, maybe I should hook up with them tmr. I didn't end up going back to sleep I jus stayed up writing down feelings and emotions.