💙Atlanta Pt.4💙

Before we get into the story I have a couple people to shout out!!

@Lilspooky207 Thanks for the follow !!

@LondynBailey2 Thank you for adding this book to ya library!!

@lainahlaylay thank you for also adding this book to your library💙

@KaitlynAwad Thanks for reading !!!

@237245485a thank you for voting on "Surprise"!!

@prettygirl_zhi thank you for the follow and for voting on "Calling my phone"!!

@Nae1011191 thanks for the follow and welcome💙

REMEMBER IF YA WANT A SHOUT OUT ALL YA GOTTA DO IS VOTE, COMMENT, ADD DIS TO YA LIBRARY, OR EVEN FOLLOW 🖤

ENJOY!!

Lyla's POV

The car ride back to the hotel was filled with Nahmir and them laughing and conversating. While I was thinking about what Academics had said. As much as I wanted the thought of it to get out of my mind it just wouldn't. I felt trap in a thought that I have put myself into another situation. As we pulled up to the hotel their laughter came to an end. Nahmir put the car in park and everyone started getting out the car. "Hol up right quick." He said putting his hand on my leg. I froze then stared at his hand. I wonder what he wanted... Is it good or bad. Maybe it's just depends on how I take it. I sat back in my seat and watched as Glizzy and the rest of them got their stuff and left into the hotel. The both of us said nothing. We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes. "Do you like me?" Was the first thing he said. I couldn't even form words at the moment. I wanted to answer his question but at the same time I couldn't come up with an answer. "It's a simple question Lyla, I just want to know." He said removing his hand looking out the window. "It's not simple." I mumbled. "It's a yes or no question, how is it not simple?" He questioned. He's right. I'm just afraid if I say yes then he won't feel the same. Or maybe word gets out and I'm judged by the media. Or if I was to say no and he does feel the same, then I'm informed that I hurt him. Then the media still judges me for hurting one of their favorite rappers. I'm really stuck in the middle right now. Just figuring out what I should do. In the process of that I didn't even know that I was tearing up. You might question why I'm on the verge of crying. It's because I want to do what's right for the benefit of everybody. I'm still stuck on what everybody will think. He smacked his lips showing that he was annoyed. He gathered his stuff together about to get out the car. "I like you Nahmir." I blurted out. He stop what he was doing and fully got back in the car. He looked over at me. "Why was it so hard for you to say it then?" He asked. Good question. "I'm always judged off of what others think of me. It seems like I can never really just say how I feel." I told him playing with my hands. He nodded. "Where do we go from here?" I asked him. "Well I like you too.. and it's up to you." He said licking his lips. "I just got out of a relationship, I'm not completely ok mentally." I expressed tucking some hair behind my ear. "So what are you saying?" He asked me. "I don't want to rush into anything.. maybe we could work something out in the near future." I suggested. "I'm coo with that .... as long as I know that you're not talkin to anyone in the process." He said grabbing my hand. I gave a slight smile. "I won't it's only you now." I told him. And it was the truth. Now all I have to do is get Chi out of my head. Then maybe I can finally move on. "Ok then." He said as a big smile crept onto his face. I shook my head. He was happier than a little kid in a candy store. "Can we get out now." I asked laughing. "Oh yea." He joined in laughing. We both got out the car and went into the hotel.

Meanwhile....

Mosey's POV

We had just got done dropping Kayce off to Grace's aunt. It was quiet for the most part as "Sure thing" by Miguel played lowly in the background. "Even when the sky goes falling, even when the sun don't shineee.." Grace sung quietly as we got to a red light. I looked over at her and admired her beauty. To be honest when Grace first came in the picture I never really noticed her as much. Like I know who she was, but like I never really thought of having feelings for her. But surprisingly I'm growing feelings for her. She looked over at me. "What." She laughed. I chuckled. "Nothing nothing." I said looking forward. The light turned green and she pulled off. "Mhm." She hummed. "Where are we going?" She asked. "I mean whatchu tryna do?" I asked her. "Shii I'm on whatever." She shrugged. "Wanna hit up that carnaval that's in downtown?" I questioned. "Yesss." She got excited. Her smile got bigger. "You a kid bruh." I laughed watching how happy she was. "Talk to the hand cuz the face dont understand." She said putting her hand up to my face. I laughed shaking my head. We then made our way to the carnavel. We soon pulled up and she circled around the parking lot looking for a parking. She found one then quickly pulled into the spot. We got out the car and I waited as she grabbed her purse. She then locked the car and put the keys in her purse. We walked to where we buy our tickets. I pulled out my wallet as we got to the stand. "Just the two of you?" The lady asked lookin between us. "Yes please." Grace smiled pulling out her money. "That will be $20." She said. Before Grace could do anything I gave the lady a $20. "Mosey you didn't have to do that I have money." She furrowed her eyebrows. "It's all good." I smiled. "You guys are cute." The lady smiled before handing us our tickets. Grace blushed at the lady's words. We then started walking around. "What ride do you wanna go on first?" I asked her. "The teacups." She cheesed. I shook my head playfully then grabbed her hand walking over to the ride.