💙For the Best💙

Before we get into the story there's a couple people to shout out!

@carlgallagerisbae thank you for voting on some chapters...

@Bad_axx_nae thanks for voting on all of the chapters to the book💙

@WhoisZiah thank you for voting on "The New Kid on the Block", here's your update🙃

@Alanah19 preciate you voting on "Cheater" much love..

@MJ_Jackson29 thank you for voting on "Cheater" ...

@Daddy_yessir thanks for voting on that chapter also...

@Keviekev2001 & @ZeneshaSimmons thank you for voting on "Cheater"💙

REMEMBER IF YOU WANT A SHOUT OUT ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS VOTE, COMMENT, ADD DIS TO YA LIBRARY OR EVEN FOLLOW IF YA WANT🖤

Lyla's POV

I woke up to little hands on my face. I opened my eyes seeing Kay in my face. I chuckled. "Hi lil one." I smiled tucking some of her curls behind her ear. She waved then moved. I got out of bed stretchig. I walked outta my room and into the hallway.  Chi had just came outta his room. I rolled my eyes walkin past him. "Good morning." He mumbled. I scoffed walkin down the stairs. "Lyla." He called out to me following behind me. I waved him off then got to the last step. I then walked into the kitchen and grabbed some pots and pans. I got the eggs and pancake mix out. I then opened the cabinet grabbing the cooking grease. "Are you really about to ignore me?" He asked sitting infront of me. He's lucky I haven't busted him in his shit yet. He don't know he walkin on thin ice right now. I then heard people come down the stairs. Mosey and Suave came into the kitchen. "Good morning." Mosey yawned sitting at the kitchen table. "Good morning." I smiled. Chi's head shot up from laying down. "But when I said good morning you didn't answer." He pointed out. My smile dropped. I cracked three eggs then got out the black ground pepper and put some on the eggs. As the eggs were cooking I got the sausge out. I then turned the fire on underneath the other pan. I then put the sausage into the pot and watched as it started cooking. I put the rest back into the fridge. It didn't take long for the eggs to cook. I got out some bacon and put it into the pan. I took the eggs out and put them on plates. One for me, Mosey, Sauve, and Kayce. Soon after the sausage was ready to come out. I put three sausage on each plate. Then the bacon was ready to come out. I put two pieces on each plate. "How many pancakes you want Lathan?" I asked breaking the silence. "Two please." He mumbled scrolling through his phone. I nodded then poured two round circle of the pancake mx into the pan and poured some grease into the pan. After they were done I put them on his plate and gave him a fork. I then put the plate in front of him grabbing the syrupt. "Thanks lil sis." He smiled lookin up at me. "Anytime." I grinned. I then made Sauve his plate and gave it to him. "Kayce" I yelled. "Yes." I heard her shout back from upstairs. "Breakfast." I yelled as I flipped over her pancake. "Coming." She shouted. I then heard little footsteps coming from upstairs. "Hey princess." Mosey smiled once he saw her. She giggled then jogged up to him and gave him a hug. "Take me to the park?" She asked him. He laughed. "Straight to the point huh?" He shook his head. "I'll tell you what, after I come back from the studio we can go." He offered. She quickly nodded her head yes. She be hustling him. "Here." I said handing her plate of food to her. "Thank you Lyla." She cheesed. "Of course Kay Kay." I smiled giving her a fork. She skipped happily then sat next to Mosey. Her and Mosey have this special bond I'll probably never understand. "Where's my food?" Chi questioned. I fixed my plate then sat down. There's food up there I'm just not fixing his plate he can do it himself. He looked at me rolling my eyes. I gave him a stank face. He shouldn't be giving me no type of fuckin attitude he did that shit. I finished eating my food then went up stairs to get ready for the day. I showered and did my hygiene.  I then went to my closet to pick out something to wear. I need to wear something that says something. That has a meaning to it. Or maybe just something simple.