💙 Bestfriends 💙

(I just love this song even though it's unreleased, I don't own the rights to this song)

Recap: Lyla went with the gang to the studio to "watch" but ended up freestyling. She met YBN Almighty Jay and Jhene Aiko. She became friends with Jhene, Jhene had said they should make a song.

(you never know Chi could be catching feelings for Lyla, she got news friends, song career. NEVER KNOW)

Lyla POV

I woke up to water being spilled on my face. I shot up from my bed and looked up to see who it was. I looked up and saw Chi dying of laughter. I started to get up and he started running. I ran after him chasing him all around the house. I was stopped by Mosey. "Why ya'll runin in my house." He said yelling looking at both of us. "He started it. He woke me up by spilling water on my face." I said pouting and pointing at Chi. "Chi really why you do that." Mosey said laughing. "It's not funny Mo." I said hitting him lightly. "Mo? Is that like a nickname for me or something?" Mosey said chuckling a little. "Yes, you don't like it?" I said nervously looking at the ground. "No I like it." Mosey said looking at me. I looked at Chi and he was steamin. "Awww.... is the little man ok?" I said pinching Chi's cheek slightly. "Ya bruh I'm fine." He said turning to walk away, but I grabbed him by his waist. "Nooo your not tell me." I said smiling trying to hold a grip on him so he can't walk away. "Ok but if I tell you, you can't make fun of me." He said seeming to look deep into my soul. I big wave of shivers just came over me as he said that. "Ok." I said taking a big gulp. "I know I've only known you forrrr, this is going on the second day of me knowing you, but I'm starting to catch feelings for you." He said looking at me then looking away. "Like like, like me?" I asked trying to find his eyes. "Yes like like, like you." Chi said looking into my eyes. I look at him then looked down. Yes I've only had one boyfriend. But he broke my heart, I just don't want that to happen again. "If it's ok with you can we take things slow, unless do you have a boyfriend?" Chi said asking me. "No I don't have a boyfriend I did but things didn't work out." I said looking at the ground. "Soooo....." Chi said looking at me. "Ya sure, I think that would cool for the both of us. Especially getting to know each other better." I said. "Well the thing is you can't be talkin to other guys and I won't be talkin to other girls." Chi said trying to state his point. I laughed at what he said. "I'm serious." He said laughing but then soon turning serious. "Ok, ok don't be so serious." I said laughing it out. Then my phone started ringing I looked at who it was and it was just Jhene. "Who is that?" Chi said starting to get mad. "I just Jhene." I said answering it.

ON THE PHONE

Jhene = regular/underlined Lyla = bold

Lyla: Hello

Jhene: Hey girl what you doing today?

Lyla: Umm... Nothing so far what's up?

Jhene: I was just wondering if you wanted to go the mall with me if you not doing anything.

Lyla: Oh ya of course, are you picking me up?

Jhene: Ya, umm... be ready at 10:45

Lyla: Ya ok for sure. You know how to get here?

Jhene: Nah send the addy.

Lyla: Ok bestie text or call me when you here.

Jhene: Most def best

Lyla: Ok bye

Jhene: Bye

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION

Lyla's POV

"So what's going on?" Chi said. "I'm going to the mall with Jhene." I said looking up at him. "Oh goodie goodie can I come?" Chi said jumping up and down. "I don't know......let me text her." I said pulling my phone back out. I texted Jhene and she responded real quick like dang. It wrote in all caps NOOOOOO BOYS ALLOWED. "Well she put in all caps no boys allowed." I said responding to his question. "NO fair." He said stomping his feet. "I want be gone for long I will be back." I said softly. "Ok." He said. I smiled then walked back to my room to pick out an outfit. SHOOT I FORGOT TO ASK HER IF KACEY CAN COME. I texted her and she said she was hoping to have a day for just us to. I texted her and said I'll ask the boys if they can watch her. I walked downstairs and into the living room to see the boys playing 2k20. (If I didn't add Cisco and Malek then I'm going to add then right now). I spoke up because I saw that they weren't looking at me. "Hey I need a favor." I said looking at them. Royce paused the game. "What's up?" Sauve asked. "Bro I was about to dunk on yo head!" Mosey said yelling. "Talkin bout me yellin." I said smiling lookin at him. He just rolled his eyes. "Well I was wond-." I was starting to ask them then Mosey big headed self had to interrupt me. "-Oh I forgot to introduce u to my other bros, This is Cisco and this is Malek." He said pointing at them. "Hello." I said waving. "Ok before you rudely interrupted me I was wondering if you guys could watch Kacey while I go to the mall with Jhene." I said playing with my fingers. "A LITTLE KID THAT'S THREE I DON"T KNOW IF I COULD HANDLE THAT." Sauve, Chi, KK, Mosey, and Royce said at the same time. "Never mind then." I said laughed then headed back upstairs. I could feel them looking at me but it was fine. I walked in my new room and saw Kacey was up playing wit my phone. I grabbed from her and she was about throw a tantrum but I gave her that look like "Don't you even try it or even think bout it". She shut it up real quick. I texted Jhene that I was going to have to take Kacey with me. She said that it was fine she wanted to see her favorite child anyway. I texted LOL. Then sat my phone down and went to my closet. I had unpacked me and Kacey's stuff yesterday night when I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I looked through my closet and found something that caught my eye, for the both of us. I needed to hurry up shoot it was already 10. I gave Kacey back my phone and went to get in the shower. I didn't stay in there long because I don't like to leave Kacey alone unattended. I got out did my skin routine and then got dressed and put a little mascara on and put some icy girl lip gloss on. (I put on some ripped jeans and a red crop top with a jean jacket and some red and white jordans). Then I did my hair. I went to go get Kacey so I can dress her. I put her on some ripped jeans and some red shoes and a puffy red jacket and did her hair. I looked at the time and it was 10:50 SHOOT I'M LATE. I grabbed my keys and phone and wallet then grabbed Kacey's hand and headed down stairs. I walked outside and saw that they boys were outside talking to Jhene and everyone was conversating. Then they all turned towards me and Kacey. "Yo what's up with you and red?" Mosey asked lookin really confused. "I wanted me and Kacey to match, since ya'll can't watch a three year old for a little bit." I said in a duh voice. "You better keep that jacket on." Chi said smiling. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Can someone plz take a picture of me?" I asked lookin around. "Yess bestie of course I will." Jhene said coming up to me and took my phone. I got on top of the car just to be extra. Chi looked at me in awe. I got off then looked at it. "Dang this is fire best." I said laughing then looked at Jhene. "Well thank you." She said puffing out her pretend collar. I laughed then took a pic of Kacey. "I'm goin post us then we can go if you want." I said going on my phone. "Ya ok." Jhene said looking at me.