💙PAIN💙

@Unknownmaya42 Thanks for the follow

@cutieiknow2 Thank you for adding dis to yo library❤

Lyla POV

I woke up and felt for Chi and he wasn't there. Bruh. I was about to get up but I noticed the light was on in his bathroom. I saw him walk out with just boxers on. I rubbed my eyes whining a little. "Aww baby girl I'm sorry." He said going on the other side laying down pulling me on to his chest. "I was takin a shower." He whispered rubbing my back. I nodded tracing my finger on his chest. "Ayo Mo-, oookkk." Kk said walking in. I giggled. "Well Mosey said that we goin out in an hour." He said keeping his eyes covered backing out of the room. "He is so dramatic." I laughed getting up. "Where you goin mamas?" Jonathan asked sitting up. "I gotta pick out sum to wear." I said texting Mosey walking out the door. I got to my room and saw Kay playing wit her toys. "Hey girly ima take you to the park tmr if your good okkk." I said giving her a kiss. I had text Mosey to see if I gotta pick out a fancy dress or if it's comfortable. He texted back saying it's a comfortable dinner. I got out sum to where coo and collective. Then picked Kay's outfit out. I did my hair and hers.

 I did my hair and hers

Lovely.lyla- Liked by wyo.chi & 950k others ..
Lets fall in love again and do it right this time🤞🏽❤️@wyo.chi
wyo.chi: ofc 💍
Pinned comment
wyo.chi&lyla: YASSSS
lilmosey: Knew y'all could do it❤️
Liked by Creator
Jheneaiko: period
nba_youngboy: slime💚
Liked by creator
Loaded comments .......

After posted that Chi came running into my room. I giggled cuz I knew he had saw the post. "You for real?" He asked picking me up twirling me around. "Yes." I said then laughed. "C'mon love birds." Mosey said peeking his head in. I smiled as he put me down. "Ima do better I promise." He said then kissed me. I kissed back. "Ok handsome." I smiled. "C'mon Kay." I said holding my hand out. She put her toys down and ran over and grabbed my hand. With Chi's arm snaked around my waist and Kayce holding my hand we walked out my room and downstairs. Kayce let go of my hand and ran to Royce and played with him, while I sat on Chi's lap. "Soooo what's this?" Mosey asked looking between us. "The start of sum new." I replied back kissing Chi. He kissed back deepening it. "Ay ay chill out there's a kid." Sauve said shaking his head laughing. I turned facing Chi and kept going. "C'mon befo yall eat each other's face." Mosey said rolling his eyes. I chuckled getting off and Chi. We all walked towards the front door and walked out. "Which car we goin in?" Chi asked. "Ion how bout the BMW." I picked out. "Ok princess." Chi said opening the door for me. I blushed getting in. He smiled then put Kayce in her carseat. Some got in the Jay took his car with the rest of the gang. I sat by Chi as Mosey drove. We couldn't stop looking at eachother. It felt just like it did when I first saw him. When I first moved into the neighborhood. I remember it exactly when I reaching for a box it almost fell on me but Chi came out of no where and caught it. I remember looking into his brown his, I felt a tingle in my body. Something I didn't experience before. But it made me feel warm inside. "Whatchu thinkin bout beautiful?" He asked as I laid on his chest. "Nothing." I said snuggling up to him. "It's sum." He said rubbing my back. "It's just I thought about when we first met." I said with a light smile. "I love that day." He mumbled then kissed me on my forehead. "Something told me ya'll wasn't gon stay broke up long." Malek said. "Stfu." Me and Chi said at the same time. He threw his hands up in defense. "That's what I thought." I mumbled. Chi laughed. "My lil gangster." He said playing with my hand. "You kept the ring on." He said looking at it. "Yeaaa." I said touching it smiling. "Gotchu blingin." He cheesed. I nodded agreeing. "We here." Mosey said pullin up. He parked the everybody got out. I grabbed Kayce's hand guiding her through the larger crowd. "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING BACK WITH CHI LYLA?" I heard someone ask. "I feel great." I said then began to walk again. Chi held the door open for me as I walked in. "Thank you baby." I said. "No problem baby girl." He said then walked in behind me. "I thought I was baby girl." Kayce said looking down sad. "You are my princess and baby girl." Chi said rubbing her cheeks. We all walked up to where the person that will be seating us for today. "Can we have two booths please?" Mosey asked. "For sure." The waiter said. He led us to two booths. We sat down and waited her him to come back. My phone began to ring. I picked it up answering it. "Hello." I said. "Heyyy girl how you been?" I heard a female voice ask. I looked at the caller id and saw it was Jhene. I rolled my eyes. "I'm ite." I said dryly. "I know I haven't checked in like I should've. I've just had a lot of shit going on. I got people hunting me down girl." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Whatchu mean?" I asked sitting up. "Ion bruh these niggas keep following me I'm lowkey scared asf." She said with her voice shaky. "Do I needa come to where you at?" I asked. "What's wrong?" Chi mouthed. "Jhene." I mouthed back. He frowned. "Nah I don't want you to get involved. But just know if sum happen to me, just know I love yo ahh to death. Tell my baby I love her. And the gang- oh shit." She said as gun shots was heard from the background. I jumped. Chi held onto me still frowning. "Jhene. Jhene." I yelled. I put my phone down starting to shake. "What's wrong?" Mosey asked. "It was Jhene. She said some niggas hunting her down. She said if sum happen to hea she loves us. Then I heard gun shots in the background." I said worried. "Did she say where she was?" He asked. I shook my head no. "It's ok baby I'm sure she's ok." Chi said rubbing my arm. The waiter came back. "Hey um there's an emergency that's happened. So we can't stay." Mosey said. "Oh it's cool." The waiter said going to the next table. We all got up and headed out of the food place. "We could stayed Lathan." I said. "Nah I knew if we stayed you would keep worrying." He said as we approached the car. We got in our cars and went to the location Jhene sent me.