💙Atlanta💙

Before we get into the story:

@Daddy_yessir & @Keviekev2001 thank you for voting on "For the best"!

@ISTOLETRAEHEART thanks for voting on the last chapter!

@WhoisZiah here's anotha one😂thanks for voting on the last chapter❤️

REMEMBER IF YA WANT A SHOUT OUT ALL YA GOTTA DO IS VOTE, COMMENT, ADD DIS TO YA LIBRARY OR EVEN FOLLOW IF YA WANT🖤

ENJOY!

Lyla's POV

I woke up and checked the time, it was damn near 11 p.m. I rubbed my eyes then go up and walked over to my closet. I took my suitcase from out of it and dragged it to my bed. I put it on my bed unzipping it. I opened it then walked over and turned on my room light. I yawned as I walked back to my closet and began picking out clothes to wear. As I was picking out clothes to wear my stomach started rumbling. What the fuck happened to my BLT Mosey was supposed to get? I rolled my eyes. Stupidass prolly forgot. I don't have a bathing suit. What if they go swimming?? I rushed over to my phone and called Grace. She picked up on the third ring. "Grace." I called her name. "Yes Lyla." She answered sounding like I had woke her up. "Do you have a bathing suit I can borrow?" I asked her. "What happened to the one you wore when we went to the waterpark?" She asked me. "I can't find that one." I whined. I heard her chuckle. "I got one for you." She mumbled. I started geeking. "Thank youuu Grace you're the best bro." I said with a smile. "Yeah yeah when you leave tomorrow?" She asked me. "The plane leaves at 8:15 so likeee we'll leave from here at 7." I told her. "Bet." She whispered. "Also can you take me to the airport cuz I don't know if Mosey is." I asked her. She took a deep breathe. "Yes I will if you let me go to sleep." She complained. "Oh ok byeee." I smiled then hung up. Ok so I don't have to worry about that. I continued to pack as I was thinking about what I should bring. It might be cold so I pulled out some sweats to bring. I then packed me some nice shoes to go with my fits. You never know who you might see. I finished packing then zipped up my suitcase. I then wobbled over and plopped down on my bed. I then closed my eyes going to sleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I cussed under my breathe then sat up and answered the phone. "Hello." I mumbled into the phone. "I know damn well you ain't just now wakin up, after you den asked me to take you to the fuckin airport." I heard Grace going off on me. My eyes went wide. I looked at the time to see that it was already 6:50. "I said 7." I replied back. "Ok and it's 6:50 and you not up yet." She snapped. I rolled my eyes sitting my phone down. I ran to my bathroom and took a wash clothe and started cleaning myself off. I can take a shower when I get there. I walked back into my room to see that I was still on the call with Grace. I picked my phone up and put it to my ear. "I'll be out in a minute." I lied then hung up. I then walked over to my closet and picked out something wear. It has to be something comfortable because I'm flying. I picked out a nice outfit. It's a nice fit but at the same time it's comfortable. But I also don't look like a damn fool. I took some pictures and saved them. Ima wait to post them. I got an angry text from Grace.

My lifeline❤️

BRING YO ASS OUTSIDE.

Read at 6:59 a.m.

I laughed at her messaged then walked drug my suitcase to by my room door. I checked around my room to make sure hat I didn't leave anything behind. I then walked out my room dragging my suitcase with me. I wanted to be quiet so that I wouldn't wake anyone up. I picked my suitcase up and carried it down the stairs. I then rolled it with me as I walked to the front door. I opened the front door and picked my suitcase up and sat it outside. I then locked the front door back and walked up to Grace's car. She had a mean mug on her face. I laughed it off as I put the suitcase into the car. I then opened the passenger door and got in. I closed the door behind me and put my suitcase on. "Heyy sis." I smiled and turned to look at her. She scoffed taking the car outta park. I chuckled as she speed off. "You're terrible at time management." She told me. "I know." I replied smartly. "But still we're on time." I added on. She mumbled something under her breathe. "When we gettin back?" She asked as we stopped at a red light. I shrugged pulling my phone out. I texted Mosey.