💙Yo what ??? (Not an update)💙

(THIS SONG HELPS ME A LOT AND SO DOES OTHERS, but especially this one I look how his voice fits the beat)

Ay wassup guys been wondering how you guys been. I got some cool news for you guys but first I gotta say something. I know probably all ya'll have seen the thing about Mosey😭😭

Bro I don't know what to say about it really. I mean I'm usually with the victim on this but I've been by Mosey's side forever, bruh ever since "Been On" and basically everything after that. Bruh he really is the youngest hitmaker apart from yk Jae Lynx and Wyo Chi and others but you get what I'm tryna say. I just can't believe that he would do somethin that like that. 

Like I'm actually sittin here in shock. Cuz Mosey is such a sweetheart and is goofy, smart, and obviously talented. I'm just.... Idk what to say. I was reading the newspaper thingy and it just took me by surprise. 

All I gotta say is I'm by Mosey's side until other wise. And I don't think I will be ending any of my chapters or taking down anything. I will still keep writing from this book. And I pray to God that this is not true and that she was just liein. I will keep him in my prayers and I only hope for the best with him.

But on the bright side I am STARTING A NEW BOOK, it's called, "The Sky's the Limit" and it's a basketball story. And yes the main character is Aya from tik tok and Vallyk, Mike, and Derek will be in it and many more. I'm working on it. But I feel like it's gonna be good. But that will be out soon. Im still in shock so..... yea I pray for you Mosey and always will 😢🙏💙