💙 Calling My Phone 💙

Lyla's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. I turned and saw Kacey. "Gm Kay." I said smiling. "Good Morning Lyla." She said smiling. I got up and checked from phone to see that I had 2 missed calls from a blocked number, I'm guessing it was Tjay and saw that a lot of people added me in something on Insta. I opened it and saw that it was Tjay's new song. I turned the song on and listened to it. This luh boy got mad nerves talking bout, "StEaDlY CaLLiN mY pHoNe", boy bye. I shook my head and walked to the bathroom. I slammed the door and locked it. "Why now." I whispered to myself. I looked up at the ceiling for a minute, then got up. I looked at myself in the mirror and started balling my eyes out. After about a minute or so I wiped my face and unlocked the door and was about to walk out before I was stopped by someone. I couldn't see because my head was down. I looked up and saw Chi standing there. "What's wrong." He said looking down at me concerned. "It's ok, I'm fine." I said about to walk away before he stopped me. "DON'T say nothing." He said raising his voice. I looked away. "Don't think I didn't see Tjay's new song." He said getting mad. "What?" I said looking back at him. "I gotta question f-." He started to say. "What is it." I said with my voice cracking. He sighed. "Is it true that you always calling his phone?" He asked. I turned my head so fast and looked at him. "You've got to be playin rn." I said slightly smiling. I looked away then back at him. He looked so serious. "Wooow your actually serious." SMH 🤦🏽‍♀️. "You know what I'm done." I said getting out of his gripping and walking away. I walked downstairs to see basically the whole gang sitting on the couch or in the kitchen. "I heard a lot of noise up there, everything ok." Royce said. "It will be." I said looking at my phone blowing up. "We all saw and listened to the song." Mosey said giving me a death stare. "What it's not like I planned for him to write that song, you don't even actually know or not if it's about me." I said shrugging. "Stop playin we all  know it's about you." Neek said. "Ok dang we all know it's about me, and before you ask me no I don't be callin his phone. He be callin mine and it be from multiple numbers." I said walking past them.

Chi's POV:

It's not that I don't trust Lyla it's just that...... idek. I don't know this Tjay boy like that so idk what he is capable of. My thoughts are they they aren't good. So Ima try and talk to Lyla cuz I could see that she was really upset before I talked to her so.... let me go make my her happy 😌.

Back to Lyla:

I walked back downstairs from upstairs just to be greeted by the gang again. "Helllooo." I said. "Don't think we ain't seen or heard Tjay's new song." Mosey said giving me a death stare. "Bruh stop wit that, you sound like a broken record player." I said walking past him. "Welp everybody on the internet is talking about it, and they all know that he's talkin bout you." Neek said. "Ya ok, we all know that." I said being a smart but. "Well is it true?" Malek asked. "You know you ask the stupidest questions sometimes." I said giving him my stank face. "Welll how bout you answer it." Neek said. "How bout you shut up." I said turning to him. "Why you pressed we just asking you a question." Malek said laughing. "Oh and what you think it's funny." I said while tears were swelling in my eyes. "Bruh you are not bout to cry." KK said. "Ya and so what if I am." I said turning to him. Mosey sighed. "Look we just want to find out why he said what he said." He said. "Well don't we all know why he said that." I said. "Cuz it's quite obvious." I said tryna get them to see. They all just looked at me. "Right but I'm the wrong one." I said looking off. "Your not the wrong one Lyla." Mosey said. "Well Moses if I'm not the wrong one then why are you guys making me feel like it." I said wiping my face. "Look La I promise were not." Royce said. "Ok." I said shrugging walking off. "Where are you going?" Malek asked. "Somewhere." I mumbled. I was walking up the stairs when I bumped into someone. "Sorry." I said about to walk past whoever it was. "You good?" Chi asked. "I'm fine." I mumbled. "It didn't seem like it a minute ago." He said. "WELL IM FINE NOW OK." I nearly screamed. "Look lower yo voice in my house." Mosey glared at me. "I'm done." I said then ran up the stairs to my room. I was greeted by Kayce. "Hey Kay." I said picking her up. "Hi hi." She said waving. "Can you pls go play with someone downstairs for a little bit?" I asked Kay. "Why?" She asked. "Cuz I need some time for myself." I said smiling. "Otay." She said getting down and running downstairs. I walked to the room and laid down. I don't understand why my mood swings are so weird. I laid there and started crying for no reason. I don't get why I'm crying but I am. Thinking about how I miss my family even though they did me wrong. Thinking about my dad even though Idk him. It's just a lot of things to think about. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I answered it without looking at it.