💙Atlanta Pt.3💙

Before we get into the story we gotta shout out some people!!

@luvnotti thank you for adding this book to your library!!

@iluvlumi thank you for voting on "Protective" I'm glad you enjoyed that chapter!

@angelgriffin-barnes thank you for adding this to ya library💙

@zorrianna thank you for voting on "Surprise" !

@BOOKIE_THE_SNOOKIE3 Thank you for also voting on "Surprise"💙

@LONDONNEXTDOOR thank you for adding this book to your library I'm happy you enjoy it!!

@theonlyqueenzari and @hyperbaby260 I appreciate you adding this book to your library!

@Damaris271416 thank you for adding this book to your library!

@itsyourgurl100 I appreciate you taking interest into the book!

@Hearts444Darla thank you for adding this book to your library💙

REMEMBER IF YA WANT A SHOUT OUT ALL YA GOTTA DO IS VOTE, COMMENT, ADD DIS TO YA LIBRARY AND EVEN FOLLOW IF YA WANT🖤

Enjoy!

The third day of vacation

Lyla's POV

I woke up with a banging headache. I felt Nahmir's arms wrapped around my waist. I whined holding my head. I sat up some makin Nahmir open his eyes. "You're up." He chuckled his voice still rapsy. I nodded not wanting to talk. "You had a wild night last night." He laughed. I wonder what he meant by that.  My phone started blowing up. I picked it up and unlocked it. There were tons of notification from instagram. I clicked on the main one that caught my eye. I was added in something from the shaderoom.

 I was added in something from the shaderoom

Theshaderoom- liked by lilmosey, wyo.chi, sza, & 1.5 million others ....

@Lovely.Lyla and @ybnnahmir were caught attending a house party late last night in Atlanta. We all know that's ybn nahmir's hometown. If you look into Lyla's comments you will see ybnnahmir was one of the first to comment. Get this tho he comment "mamaaa😍". Do we have a new relationship sparking up? Is wyo chi and Lyla really over? Let me know in the comments down below how ya'll feel!

Lovely.Lyla: Always tryna stir shit up🙄

    ⬆️fan3_: Are you and Chi still together?

        ⬆️User4.: Why are you with Nahmir👀

lilmosey: Lord.

    ⬆️User5.: Is she cheating on Chi?

wyo.chi: Wow.

    ⬆️User9_:  How do you feel about this?

Braceface_grace: 👀