💙 Music Video 💙

Lyla's POV

I was as always shaken awake by someone. I opened my eyes and to see Mosey standing there. "Whatchu want?" I asked rubbing my eyes sitting up. "Just get up and get dressed." He said rolling his eyes. I brushed it off and got up and headed to my closet. I got something to wear nothin to much but at the same time nice. I headed towards the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I got dressed and did my hair then walked out the bathroom. I shook Kayce, she woke up and smiled. "Ight let's get dressed." I said smiling. She got off the bed and headed to the bathroom. I laughed cuz I knew she was still half sleep. I got her out something to wear and then followed behind her. I showered her and had her brush her teeth. I dressed her and grabbed my charger, phone, and other stuff I needed. This is what Lyla had on 👇

 This is what Lyla had on 👇

And Kay wore this 👇

I grabbed her hand and we walked downstairs and once again saw the gang fully dressed sittin on the couch

I grabbed her hand and we walked downstairs and once again saw the gang fully dressed sittin on the couch. "Gm." Chi said smiling. I walked right pass him and sat on the couch next to Neek and Royce. "Ion get no gm back." Chi said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and got on my phone. "I'm tired." Kay said sitting on the couch leaning on me. "I am too and I'm suppose to be at school in an hour." I said checking the time. "Y'all aint goin to school today." Mosey said getting off his phone. "And why not?" I said confused. "Cuz Chi gotta shoot a music video today and so does Jae." Mosey said explaining. "Ok and what does that have to do with me." I said getting mad. "Cuz they want chu and Kay there." Mosey said. I shrugged my shoulders. I love them and all but I'm gonna miss my first day of high school 😢. It's coo doe at least I get to see them do a music video. "Ight it's time to go." Mosey said heading towards the door. "Ight since we have the whole crew comin and the ybn crew gon meet up wit us there, Me, Chi, Lyla, Kay, Sauve, and Royce come wit me and the rest go wit Jay." Mosey said. We nodded and went to the cars and got in. And ofc I had to sit with Sauve and Chi. I was on a side which was fine but Chi was in the middle. We got settled in and Mosey pulled off. "So you gon ignore me all day?" Chi asked. I shook my head yea. "Look I'm sorry I didn't give you full detail bout Jade." He said turning to me. "Ok." I said getting on my phone. "Don't be dry wit me today pls." He said taking my phone. "It's fine Chi." I said reaching for my phone. "It's obviously not fine if you callin me "Chi"." He said making a sad face. "I said it was fine." I said looking out the window. "She's not gonna effect anything I promise." He said grabbing my hand. "Ok." I said laying down on his arm. "So we coo." He asked smilin. " I ain't say all dat." I said reaching for my phone. "Ight then." He said pushing my head and putting my phone in his pocket. "You didn't." I said tryna get it back. "But I did." He said smiling. "Ok yes we're coo." I said smiling. " I swear Lyla." He said lookin at me. "We are fr." I said smiling. "Ight." He said hugging me. "Ayy can ya'll do that somewhere else." Sauve said scooting over. We all laughed. Sauve sat over there heated. "Ight we'll be there in 15 minutes." Mosey said looking at his phone. "Ayyy eyes on the road." Royce said holding onto his seatbelt. I laughed. "You asked for it by sittin in the front." Sauve said laughing. "At least I ain't in the back wit 2 love birds." Royce said replying and laughing. "Wtv." Sauve said gettin on his phone. I looked at Kay to see her on my phone -I how did she get my phone, idk 🤷‍♀️. I shook my head and laid on Chi's arm. I slowly drifted off to sleep.