5

Chuuya couldn't sleep. He didn't want to go to school and see Dazai. But he was not the only one who didnt' want to go there. Dazai on the other hand was worried about what will happen when he meets his classmates. He got beaten up pretty much yedterday.

~~~

When Dazai came to school, these dumbasses were already waiting for him. The moment he stepped into his classroom, they were all around him, cheerfully greeting him as always. Just one's words were ,,You know the rules. No talking to that stupid ginger and you'll be fine."

It made him kinda sad. Even after what he heard, he wanted to befriend Chuuya. There probably was not a real reason, but he just wanted the two of them to be friends. But maybe it really was better like this.

~~~

Chuuya came to school in the middle of first lesson as he used to before Dazai coming to school. He didn't really care about having problems and when he got to that point, even yelling at teacher.

He didn't concentrate on lesson, as usually. Even when he knew it will make him feel even worse, he looked at Dazai, who seemed to have a good conversation with a girl in front of him. He rather looked back. ,Why does that dumbass wear fucking bandages?' He wondered. But there's no point in trying to ask him or just talking to him. Not after yesterday's conversation.

As he reminded himfelf of what happened yesterday, he felt sad. He looked at Dazai again. He seemed so cheerful and happy, he really doesn't feel any guild after saying what he said. When Chuuya realised he's thinking about him like this, he almost slapped himself just to stop, he rather started watching birds on a tree outside.

~~~

Meanwhile Dazai looked all so cheerful and happy, he didn't relly feel good. He noticed Chuuya being kind of sad. But he can't come and as him what happened or cheer him up. They would hurt him. And they said that if he'll talk to ginger again, the things they'll do to him will be much worse. They said this was just a warning.

This felt like being in a cage. He didn't see a way to change this, but he didn't want to accept things the way they are as well. Maybe he should ask Oda. But he already bothered him a lot with his own problems. So what should he do?

~~~

As lessons ended, Chuuya came home. He looked at his phone and saw a new instagram message. From Dazai. Dammit he didn't want to deal with this now. But what else should he do? It said ,,You looked somehow sad today. Did you finally realise that you should die? It would make me soooooooooo happy!" Chuuya sighted. ,,Or you are the one who should be dead. And I can take care of it very easily." Took about 3 minutes to get answer. ,,Oooooh, doggie is starting to bite, how braaaaave." This message pissed Chuuya off more than any of the previous ones. ,,And you are brave? Attacking me on internet? I bet you did it just because you know I would smash your face if you'd say it right into my eyes!" All Dazai answered was ,,Ooooh, seems like somebody is angryyy" ,,Just wait for tomorrow, I'll learn you the lesson, idiot!" Chuuya swithed his phone off before recieving another message.

Yes. Tomorrow he'll learn Dazai not to play with him.

~~~

Even his own plan didn't make Chuuya wake up early, but lunch time is the best time. He didn't want to hurt Dazai. Not him. But acting like this in that chta he doesn't give him a choice.

Waiting seemed endless, but as predicted, when he put some glue to everyone's except Dazai's and his own chais, Dazai told them he's gonna wait for them on a roof top. Chuuya was already waiting there and when Dazai came, he pushed him to the wall. Dazai looked kinda confused.

,,Here you are not that brave, huh?" He laughed. Even if Chuuya was much shorter than Dazai, he looked kind of scary. ,,What?" Dazai asked him, pretending not to care, but in reality anywhere deep inside he was scared. ,,You were much braver when you wrote those dumb messages."

,,Messages?" ,,Ugh... don't pretend you don't know what's going on!" Chuyya yelled, but poor Dazai really didn't know what is Chuuya talking about. ,,But I really don't know!" Chuuya sighted. This one is hopeless. ,,Then show me your instagram." Dazai gave him his unlocked phone. Chuuya took a seat on a bench and Dazai took the one right next to him, so he could see what's the other doing with his phone.

Chuuya opened instagram and the shock was, when he didn't recognise that account. It was not the one that wrote him. ,,Different account? You really thing I am giong to believe you after just seeing this? You're such a coward, not even admit that you wrote these messages." He said, slapped Dazai pretty strongly and then was on his way to a different table. But he didn't even get there. Dazai's 'friends' came there and he heard what they said to Dazai.

,,You really are dumb. We said no talking to that stupid ginger." One boy laughed and kicked him to the ground. ,,But he was the one who started talking to me!" Dazai yelled back at them. ,,Rules are rules." One of them said, laughing as if hurting poor boy is giving him a joy. ,,I'm done with all of you, I always did hate you! I don't care about what Chuuya did, he's a much nicer person than all of you together!" He yelled, before they started beating him up.

,,No Chuuya, leave it be." He said to himself. But he didn't hold onto his own words. He knew his classmates can be cruel and even Dazai didn't deserve this. Also now, when Chuuya heard how Dazai talked about him, maybe he really didn't send these messages.

,,What the fuck do you think you are doing, dumb-club?" He yelled as all of them turned around. ,,Oooooh, looked at who came here! Angry doggieee!" ,,Watch your words, bith!" Chuuya yelled and before she realised what's happening, she got pretty strong hit in her face, which caused her to fall to the ground.

This made all of them start attacking Chuuya, but he was too quick and too strong. Also the fact that these dumbasses absolutly couldn't work in a team and pretty often even accidently punched each other helped Chuuya pretty much.

About half of them were beaten up pretty quickly, but few boys from the other half took out knives. Chuuya was really lucky that they were weak, slow and didn't really know how to fight so he made it, in not a really long time they all were running away, many of them even crying.

Chuuya looked at Dazai, that was just staring and looked pretty surprised. ,,Stand up." He said with a cold voice. Dazai did. ,,Hey why the fuck are you staring at me like this?" Chuuya didn't know why, but it pissed him off. ,,Sorry... just kinda surprised how strong you are." Dazai said with a small smile and blushed a little bit. ,,Also thank you." Chuuya didn't answer, he just started leaving because afternoon classes are going to start pretty soon. Dazai followed him. But Chuuya didn't go to the classroom yet, he went to restroom because he needed to was away the blood from the cuts they made on his body.

,,Why the fuck are you following me?" Chuuya turned around to face Dazai. ,,Sorry, I thought you're going to classroom" ,,Ugh... seriously? I thought that you already know the school pretty well.

~~~

Sitting in a classroom, they both couldn't concentrate on their lesson. Chuuya was now a little confused about these messages, but he started believing Dazai that he didn't write them. Also he was pretty happy to beat these assholes up.

Dazai was glad to be saved, but he also was worried about what his classmates will do now. When Chuuya won't be close, things are probably going to get much worse. Also what if Chuuya won't protect him next time. And why did he do now? Dazai only got the thought of Chuuya doing it for revenge, since he still even after that fight was pretty rude and seemed to hate Dazai. Also he wanted to know what was Chuuya talking about these messages. He really didn't write them and didn't even know that somebody was writing messages with his fake account.

Ok, another chapter is here, hope you like it. I know things happened pretty quickly here, but don't worry, the storry will still be pretty long.