11

Another day. The two boys were walking home from school.

,,Hey, Dazai, ya have time now, right?" The taller one nodded. ,,Ye. Why?" ,,You know, we should start working on that group project." Dazai looked kinda disappointed now. He wanted to do something more fun. ,,We can go to my place and start working on it today, what do you think?" The short one continued. He didn't want to make some school project as well, but maybe not making it alone will be at least a little more fun. ,,Sounds fine."

~~~

Chuuya unlocked door of quite a big house and the two boys entered. That's the moment Dazai realised something. ,,Hey, Chuuya, who do you actually live with? I mean you never mentioned anything about your family or so so I just wondered, do you live with your parents, friends or-" The ginger didn't even let him finish the sentence. ,,Alone."

Dazai's eyes widened. ,,You live alone?" Chuuya nodded. ,,I mean, this house belongs to my aunt that is taking care of me since my parents died in an accident, but past year or two she travels a lot so I'm here alone the most of the time, she only sometimes comes to check on me and make sure I'm ok" Chuuya looked kinda sad talking about it. ,,Oh. Guess I'm sorry." Dazai didn't really know how to react. ,,It's nothing."

Dazai felt a little bad for him now. Actually he kind of wanted to hug the other to comfort him, but he didn't because he expected Chuuya being Chuuya and just push him away.

~~~

The work was boring. But it didn't take these two a long time to start making stupid jokes about literally everything. Normally the work would take them about hour or two, but since they were not really working the most of time, it was about 9 PM when they were done.

,,I should call Odasaku so he won't be worried about me." Dazai said, taking a phone in his hand.

Odasaku picked up, kinda worried because Dazai didn't appear home yet, neither call or text him. What if he got into some trouble again? He was like a younger brother and a best friend tag the same time for him, Odasaku couldn't allow something bad to happen to him.

,,Hey, Odasaku!" He was kinda relieved when he heard his voice being so cheerful. ,,Dazai. Is something up?" He asked, but instead of answer he heard laughs.

,,Hey, I'm trying to call Oda! Stop making me laugh!" He heard Dazai's voice and Chuuya's one in the background as well. He had to smile.
,,I'm at Chuuya's place - Hey, Chuuya stop it, I'm calling!" Odasaku laughed.

,,Then you stop touching my hair!" He heard Chuuya's voice. ,,Don't be so mean! I just wanted to know if it's so soft as it looks!"

,,Ok fine, can you stop touching it now?"

,,But it's sooooo fluuuffyyy! - anyway Odasaku, I'm probably going to come a little late today." Odasaku laughed at these two. ,,Are you even coming or you're staying there overnight?"

That gave Dazai an idea. ,,I would like to stay, but Chuuya's sooo mean, he sure would kick me out if I came with that idea!" He said with dramatic, fake sad voice. ,,What the fuck are you saying?! I never said I'd kick ya out or any shit like this!" Chuuya screamed.

,,That means you're letting me sleep here tonight?" Dazai asked, his eyes sparkling. ,,Ugh... ok ok, fine." He said with kinda annoyed voice, but actually he was so happy now. ,,But you're sleeping on the floor." He added quickly.

,,You heard it, Odasaku? I'm sleeeeepiiing heeeeere~" Dazai smiled widely.

Oda just laughed, thinking about all the mess these two will probably do. But they were so cute together for some reason. ,,Ok, I have to go, bye." ,,Ok, see ya Dazai." He hang up.

Dazai couldn't resist and touched Chuuya's hair again. ,,Stop it!" The other yelled. Dazai knew Chuuya is much stronger and could beat him up very easily, but at the same time he knew that he won't so he kept provoking him. ,,But your hair is so soft " Chuuya sighted, took Dazai's hand and pushed it away from his head.

,,Let's get some dinner. Toasts are fine?" He asked. ,,Yea, toasts are fine." Dazai answered.

~~~

,,Hey, Dazai! Hand me some cheese, it's in fridge." Dazai opened the fridge. He searched for it, but didn't see any. ,,Can you take any less than hundred years?" He heard Chuuya, again a little annoyed. ,,Ugh... I can't see any." Chuuya came there and pointed a finger on a pack of cheese that was right in front of Dazai's eyes.

,,Are you blind or something?" He said, weakly slapping the ther with the pack of cheese. He couldn't hold back and chuckled a little which Dazai found so adorable.

~~~

,,Hey, Chuuya, you have any plans for tomorrow?" The taller one asked while eating one of the toasts they made. ,,Not really." ,,That's nice. I mean I'm going on a trip with Oda and Ango so we can take you too if you want." Dazai smiled.

Spending Saturday with Dazai and his friends? It will be either the best or the worst day of his life.

,,Ok, guess I can join you." Chuuya answered, not being ready sure if it was a good decision or not because it will either be a lot of fun or just a day full of nothing but but Dazai's stupid jokes.

,,Nice! You're going with us then!" Dazai smiled. And then again, their eyes met. Dazai's face went a little softer the moment he got lost in the other boy's eyes.

Ok, srry for a short chapter and nigh thanks for voting on this story. I mean yes I know there are stories with many more votes than this but it still means a lot.