17

,,Hey wanna watch some film?" Ranpo asked - more like yelled since there were quite many people talking in the room and he wanted them to hear him. Everyone nodded.

,,What are we gonna watch?" Yosano asked immediately. ,,I dunno. Choose something." Was the only answer Ranpo gave her.

,,I think Ranpo would like some detective one, right?" Dazai asked, but Ranpo's answer surprised him pretty much. ,,No. Not really. These are way too obvious and easy to solve, it's no fun." He said with his I don't give a shit voice.

,,How can somebody who can't even use train say this?" Atsushi asked quietly, yet still it was loud enough for Chuuya to hear that. He only gave the white haired boy and the snack addict a weird look, but decided not to ask about it.

,,I think everyone should tell what they'd like to watch and then we can choose any of them." Said the blond haired boy with his cheerful voice.

,,Ok. So maybe some fantasy film?" Atsushi said with a little unsure voice, not being sure if the others will agree with him.

,,Horror. These are pretty fun sometimes." Answered Tachihara.

,,Anything that isn't for kids." Said Akutagawa.

,,I'll be fine with anything my brother will like." Naomi smiled and hugged her brother, who immediately blushed. ,,Naomi not here! Everyone are watching!" He whispered, but she didn't seem to care about it.

,,I ugh... I don't know. I don't really care." Was Tanizaki's answer. He already knew that his sister won't let him concentrate on the film anyway.

,,Maybe some comedy would be a lot of fun." Suggested Kenji.

,,I'd go for some action. What about Chuuya?" Dazai asked and looked at the shorter one.

,,Don't tell me when to talk, dumbass. And probably some horror." He wanted to say action first, but he changed his mind when he heard the bandaged boy said that first.

,,What about some thriller?" Suggested Yosano.

,,I'm ok with anything that isn't a piece of garbage I guess." Was Gin's answer. ,,What about you Higuchi?"

,,Probably the comedy, but I'm fine with anything."

,,So seems like either a comedy or a horror." Ranpo smiled. ,,Who's for a comedy, keep your hand down, who's for a horror, lift your hand."

Chuuya, Dazai, Akutagawa, Gin, Yosano and Tachihara lifted their hands. Higuchi did as well after a few seconds of thinking. ,,So seems like horror wins."  Yosano smirked.

,,Naomi, won't you be scared?" Tanizaki worried. ,,No. Not as long as you're here." She smiled.

,,Ok. Ranpo, you find some horror movie, I'm gonna make a popcorn." Yosano demanded.

~~~

Chuuya, Dazai, Atsushi and Akutagawa were sitting on a couch, Yosano, Higuchi and Gin took chairs and the others were on the floor. Everyone's gaze was now fixed on a film. You could hear Yosano maniacally laughing at every scene where was at least a little blood and gore.

Akutagawa was keeping his stone cold face, but he actually liked the film a lot. Dazai and Chuuya were sometimes making stupid jokes about what was happening in that film.

Atsushi leaned to Dazai and whispered ,,Dazai san, I'm scared." Dazai just smirked and pushed Atsushi away so he fell right on Akutagawa. ,,Ugh... Jinko what are you doing?" He asked, seemingly annoyed. ,,He's scared." Dazai answered. ,,Ugh... fine I don't mind it, just don't move too much, ok." Was all Akutagawa answered.

A small blush appeared on Atsushi's cheeks as he calmed down a little and rested his head on Akutagawa's shoulder while hugging his arm. They didn't seem to get along well, but when Atsushi was scared or had a panic attack, he didn't care who is it when there was somebody to comfort him.

,,Jinko?" Chuuya asked. ,,Yeah. It's Atsushi's nickname, Akutagawa started calling him like that a long time ago.... but when I think of it, nobody else actually does." Chuuya smiled. Looking at these two, he understood what Dazai was talking about back then.

He didn't know any of them properly, but Akutagawa really doesn't seem like a person that would let anybody rest on his shoulder- he wasn't like that from what Dazai said as well.

~~~

The film ended. Everyone were so comfortable in their seats and blankets so nobody really felt like standing up, even when everyone was tired and it meant going to sleep. They just whispered some things about the film.

After some minutes, Kenji stood up. And the others, even when they didn't feel like it, started doing so as well. Only Akutagawa didn't. ,,Hey can you be a little more quiet? Jinko's sleeping." He whispered aggressively.

Dazai smirked. ,,Since when do you care about him so much?" Akutagawa slightly blushed. ,,I don't! I just think it's unfair to wake him up when we're going to sleep anyway." ,,Suuure." Dazai smiled and left. ,,Guess I'm sleeping here with Jinko since otherwise I'd have to wake him up." Akutagawa smiled and carefully made himself more comfortable so he can sleep as well, doing his best not to wake Atsushi up.

,,We don't have too many beds so some people will have to sleep on the floor or together" Ranpo smiled.

,,I wanna sleep outside." Kenji smiled and took his sleeping bag. ,,This garden is so pretty." He admired the place the moment he went outside.

Naomi hugged his brother, these two didn't need to say a single word.

,,Ok. Two more people have to sleep either on the floor or with somebody else." Ranpo looked at his friends. ,,If Higuchi doesn't mind it, we can be together." Gin spoke with a very quiet voice. ,,I.. I'm ok with that I guess." Higuchi blushed. It was pretty obvious that she had a crush on Akutagawa's sister.

,,Ok. And somebody else? What about you, Dazai and Chuuya?" Ranpo smirked and pointed at the two boys. ,,I'd rather die." Chuuya gave him the what the fuck look. ,,ok. Then you'll sleep on the floor." Dazai chuckled.

,,No." Chuuya gave him an easy answer. ,,You're the one sleeping on the floor." He added. ,,But I already slept on the floor." Dazai didn't want to take the fate of not sleeping in a bed. ,,Which means you're already used to it."

,,No. it means that it's my turn to sleep in a bed." They were starting to fight when Ranpo came right between them. ,,Then the both of you are sleeping on a floor." He laughed. ,,No!" Answered both of them at the same time. ,,Or in a bed together. Just choose one."

The two of them looked at each other. They both were thinking about the same thing.

Ok so I guess this turned out to be Sskk chapter. Definitely not the last one.