25

Not even two days left, tomorrow they're leaving. But Chuuya still didn't do a shit about that deal with Akutagawa. He just can't lose, not only he would embarrass himself if he did, he also wanted Akutagawa to kiss Jinko.

He was thinking about if for quite some time now, he can't just come and say ,,Date me" after they grew so distant. And Dazai would never agree to do so anyway. But still he has to at least try. They're closer to being enemies than friends now anyway so if he'll mess it up even more, he shouldn't be bothered by it. The key word is shouldn't tho, he still somehow wanted to save the friendship they used to have just two months ago. How could've the things between them change so quickly?

~~~

Chuuya watched Dazai sitting alone on a bench outside, looking anywhere away.

Now or never.

He sat next to him and watched as the taller one slowly turned his head. Dazai's eyes widened when he saw Chuuya. Weren't the two of them enemies? What does he want?

Chuuya didn't know how to say it. He never asked somebody about these things and didn't care about dating in general. ,,Date me." Was all he said, but the moment he did, he realised he should've said it a better way. But it was too late so he kept his brave face, pretending that this is a normal thing.

Dazai was confused. He didn't know what to think or say, but he didn't even think about an option of Chuuya actually feeling that way. ,,What is it? Some stupid prank?" He asked with the I don't care at all voice. Now Chuuya decided to be honest. After all it was Dazai who told him about Akutagawa and Atsushi and the things between them so maybe he would do that so these two will kiss.

,,A deal with Akutagawa. If the two of us will date until the end of holidays, I win. If not, he wins. And the one who loses will have to kiss Atsushi" Now Chuuya saw an evil smirk forming on Dazai's face. ,,So if the two of us will pretend to be dating, Akutagawa has to kiss Atsushi, right?" Chuuya nodded.

~~~

Everyone was sitting in a living room, there was some film playing in the tv but nobody actually payed any attention to it, the most people were just chilling, eating snacks and talking to others. Dazai - he left the room just few minutes ago but nobody except Chuuya noticed it- now came in. He sat next to the ginger, maybe a little too close, hugged him and rested his head on the other's shoulder. But Chuuya pushed him away. ,,Idiot! You ruined it all, we agreed that our relationship will be a secret!" Everyone looked at them with a surprise in their eyes - except for Ranpo who's only attention belonged to his snacks.

,,You two...." Atsushi spoke, but didn't even finish that sentence. ,,We're boyfriends." Chuuya admitted. ,,I mean either of us knows nothing about love, dating and that stuff but we decided to give it a try. But we wanted to keep it secret because none of us knew if it will actually work or not and you know the things people start saying about you when your relationship only lasts a few days" He added.

Chuuya watched all the people's faces, but he was worried that Akutagawa won't believe this to them. That's why he, after thinking for a few seconds if it's good idea or not, kissed the other one on his lips. Even Chuuya himself didn't believe what he just did.

Dazai was surprised. Flashbacks of his dream were running through his head. But this wasn't a dream. This was a reality. But the moment they did let go of each other, even though he was smiling at Chuuya, he felt the sad emptiness inside of his heart. This all was nothing but a pretending. It didn't mean anything.

Just thinking about this made him feel painfully empty, even though his body language said the right opposite. Except for his eyes. His eyes looked as if he was going through a terrible pain, but Chuuya was the only person who was close enough to notice.

Dazai was pretty confident in his acting skills so he thought that Chuuya didn't notice. But he did. And even when he wasn't the type of person who would say such thing out loud, he was worried. Deep inside of his soul he didn't want the other to suffer.

~~~

It was the evening now, everyone was sitting in the kitchen, some of them still eating the rest of their pizza. Akutagawa looked at all the people.

Now or never.

He leaned closer to Atsushi, who turned around in surprise just to meet the other one's eyes staring right into his. The black haired one gave him a very quick kiss, which made him feel a weird thing in his chest. It felt like some kind of pain, but it wasn't really unpleasant. He would probably compare it to some kind of a drug - it didn't feel like something it's really worth it, but the moment he stopped feeling it, he wanted it to be back.

The moment he stopped kissing the other and kinda pushed him away, this feeling stopped and even though Akutagawa didn't understand it at all, some part of him would do anything to feel this again.

Atsushi looked into Akutagawa's eyes, while his own ones were tearing up. His heart was beating like crazy. He had a crush on the other one for quite some time now, but he never told anyone- even his closest friends.

He hugged Akutagawa while almost crying from happiness. ,,I love you too." These words completely froze the black haired boy. He never noticed that Atsushi had feelings for him. But now when he thought about it, there were moments when it was pretty obvious.

,,Jinko.... I don't feel this way about you. Kissing you was a part of a deal with Chuuya." He said. He tried to look as careless as he can, but there was a part of him that didn't want to break Atsushi's heart. ,,We played cards, Akutagawa lost." Added Chuuya - which was a lie but he had to mask the things behind his and Dazai's relationship.

When he heard these words, Atsushi's heart fell into pieces. He started to shake and tears were uncontrollably running from his eyes. He just confessed to a person he loved. To a person, who didn't care about him at all and who probably saw him just as another annoying piece of garbage.

~~~

When Akutagawa saw this expression on the other's face, he felt that strange feeling again. But this time it was different. This time it did really hurt and was unpleasant. It made him realise how much he cares about the other one. He felt the need to make him feel at least a little bit better so he wanted to hug him, but the moment he finally started to move, Atsushi pushed him away and ran out of the room.