15

(Bruh I just realised that u may be a little confused about the time so let's say that it was April Dazai came to a new school)

Some weeks passed. Not too much changed between Chuuya and Dazai. They still were sometimes fighting a little, most of the time meaning it as a joke. Dazai still didn't admit his feelings, even if it was more than obvious. Odasaku was sometimes kinda teasing him about it. And Chuuya still acted annoyed and rude sometimes.

,,Hey Chuuya! Do we have any test this lesson or is it the next one?" Dazai asked, being a little confused and tired of school. ,,This one I guess." ,,Shit! I didn't study. ............. mmmmm, How should I avoid writing that? ........ what about......" Dazai acted oh so dramatic. ,,Chuuuuuuyaaaa! Do you want to commit a double suicide with me? Pleeeeeeeaseeeeeee"

,,Ugh... my head aches from you, can't you stop yelling as a complete jerk?" Chuuya acted angry and annoyed, but some part of him actually likes how Dazai's eyes sparkle every time he acts like that. ,,Is that a no?" Dazai looks at him with a fake sad expression.

,,But like this I can't avoid the test. You know you can avoid it with me, we can commit a double suicide together. It's it amazing? We'll avoid the test and die happily!" He literally started spamming Chuuya with it. ,,Ugh... stop acting as a kid and just write the answers on your hand as I did while you were talking shits."

~~~

Dazai was sitting on his bed and thousands of thoughts were exploding in his head. He still didn't understand his feelings. For some people such a simple thing, yet for him it was something new, unexplored and unexplainable. Both Oda and Ango already knew, they even made a bet. Ango said that Dazai will realise before summer holidays begin, Oda said it will take him longer. So let's see who is right....

~~~

While Dazai didn't understand his feelings, Chuuya noticed him acting a little different. He would never admit such thing, but deep inside he was worried about Dazai actually having some very serious problems. He would never admit how much he cares for the taller boy.

~~~

Dazai's phone rang, which interrupted his chains of thoughts. He looked at his phone and saw an incoming call from one of his very good friends - Atsushi. ,,Oh hey it's you. Long time no see, huh?" He said with a voice that sounded cheerfully, but somebody who knows him for such a long time it wasn't that hard to hear the difference and notice that there's something different. Atsushi was a very caring and nice person, but at the same time he was a little scared to ask. He didn't want to make his friend uncomfortable and - as he thought - if Dazai feels like it, he'll tell him. And if not, he wouldn't tell him anyway.

,,Dazai! Yeah, it's been a long time. Listen, almost everyone from our group are spending holidays at Ranpo's summer cottage so I guess it will be nice to see you there too."

,,That sounds nice. Also Atsushi... you remember as I talked about Chuuya- that-" Atsushi stopped him with words ,,Yeah, that guy from your new school. There's no way I could forget, you were really talking pretty much about him." ,,Oh... was I?" Dazai didn't even realise it.

,,Do you want him to come there as well?" Atsushi asked. ,,Yeah.... how did you know?" He asked, being pretty much surprised. ,,I didn't. Ranpo somehow figured out that you'll want him to be there and he already agreed."

Dazai smiled. Ranpo really knows everything, doesn't he?

~~~

Today Dazai was the one waiting in front of Chuuya's house. When Chuuya came out of it, he was really surprised to see him. ,,Dazai? What are you doing here?"

,,I came here so we can walk to school together. And I also wanted to ask you about something." ,,Yea?" ,,Do you have some plans for holidays?"

Chuuya was surprised to hear that. ,,No. Nothing else that laying in bed and playing Xbox games."

Dazai's eyes sparkled. ,,So you don't have a problem spending these holidays with me?"

Chuuya stopped walking and faced Dazai. ,,With you?" ,,I mean with me and my friends." Dazai blushed a little. ,,You know, some time ago I promised you that I'll introduce you to them and this is a chance." He gave the short one a big smile.

,,I don't have a reason to disagree if they're not as annoying as you are."

,,Chuuya! You're so mean! I'm not annoying!"

,,You are."

,,Oh come on!"

Ugh.... this will really be interesting... thought Chuuya. Holidays spent with Dazai... I guess it will be either the best or the worst holidays of my life.

~~~

,,Chuuya! Did you already decide if you're coming with us?" Chuuya nodded. ,,So....?"

,,Yes. I'm going on a holiday with you."