16

Last few days of school. Even when they didn't really have to study anymore and teachers were letting them do whatever they want in lessons just because of being lazy, nobody really liked these days, it was only a long time of endless waiting.

Another lesson. The teacher was lazy once again so he said that they can do whatever they want as long as they don't make too much noise or leave the classroom.

Dazai and Chuuya were sitting opposite each other and talking, both couldn't wait for the holidays. ,,Also there's a lake not too far away so don't forget to take your swimsuit" Dazai didn't stop spamming, but Chuuya didn't really mind it. ,,Also I can't wait to introduce you to everyone, you'll get along well for sure." ,,As long as they're not as annoying as you." ,,Oh come on Chuuya you're so mean!" Chuuya chuckled seeing Dazai's fake sad expression.

Didn't take even a minute and Dazai continued. ,,It only is a pity that Oda and Ango won't be there, but Oda's at least gonna drive us there and back since I can't have a licence yet, neither you do." Chuuya nodded.

,,Also don't tell anybody I said it but Atsushi and Akutagawa-" ,,I don't know who is that dumbass." Chuuya interrupted him. ,,Nevermind. You'll find out soon~. So Atsushi and Akutagawa probably have secret crushes on each other but didn't realise it yet. But hey when you'll see them you'll understand what I mean and also they would be so cute together."  Bell telling everyone that the classes are finally over interrupted Dazai.

~~~

They were already sitting in Oda's car. ,,Damn I can't wait to see everyone." Dazai smiled, knowing that he'll see his friends after pretty long time. ,,Just please, don't commit a suicide there. It would only bring problems." Oda added. Dazai's smile faded away.

,,Don't be so mean, Odasaku! Two months without suicide? And when there's such a beautiful lake to drawn in?" Dazai again started being dramatic as something.

~~~

,,We're here." Oda smiled. As the two boys got out of the car, they already saw four boys and a girl standing there, waving at them. They took their things out of Oda's car and took them inside.

,,So Chuuya, this is Ranpo." He pointed at a cute looking boy that was eating some snacks. ,,This is Kenji." He pointed at a blond boy that looked a little younger than he actually was." ,,Nice to meet you Chuuya-kun" he immediately gave him a big cheerful smile. ,,this is Atsushi." He pointed at a white haired guy. ,,and these are Naomi and Junichiro Tanizaki." He ponted at the rest two.

,,These two are actually siblings?" Chuuya looked a little surprised. ,,Of course we are." Naomi answered and hugged her brother. ,,Ok...." Chuuya didn't know what to think about them. They didn't really look like siblings on a first sight - not just the fact that they weren't looking similar at all, they also seemed to have the kind of relationship that isn't really normal for siblings. But he didn't really want to judge.

,,The others are not here yet?" Dazai asked. ,,No. You two actually arrived earlier than I expected." Ranpo answered.

Chuuya was actually kind of glad that he didn't have to meet them all at once, like this there's at least a very small chance that he can remember their names.

,,But if there won't be any complications, everyone should arrive today." Ranpo added.

~~~

It was the evening now. Everyone were already there- Chuuya, Dazai, Tanizaki siblings, Ranpo, Atsushi, Akutagawa and his sister Gin, Higuchi, Tachihara, Yosano, Kenji.

Chuuya had a little bit problems with remembering all the names, but it wasn't something unexpected.

As Chuuya watched Atsushi and Akutagawa argue, he remembered what Dazai told him. Can these two really have a crush on each other? Do they actually hate each other or they don't wanna admit their feelings?

All of sudden Ranpo entered the room - the most of them didn't even notice he left. ,,Good news! My friend Poe will come here tomorrow" He looked so happy, telling them, even when the most of his friends didn't know him yet.

Bruh I know this chapter is kinda short but I hope u don't mind~