21

They've been here for two weeks already, even though it didn't feel like that at all. In these two weeks nothing that extremely important happened, nobody got drunk, injured or anything (except for fights but these are everyday routine).

Chuuya was already getting used to new friends and he felt like he knew them his whole childhood, but the same didn't pay for Poe, who was much more introverted and the most of time he spent either with Ranpo, because he was the only person there he knew, or his pet raccoon Karl (the best character of the whole BSD, u won't change my mind)

Chuuya only went to his room because he needed something, when the door closed. He turned around and saw Akutagawa. ,,What is it?" He asked. ,,You see, others are challenging each other to make some dumb things, what about trying to do that as well?" Chuuya nodded. ,,that sounds fun, why not."

,,Ok. I challenge you to make Dazai become your boyfriend, you have one month for that." Chuuya looked a little surprised, he expected everything but this. ,,Ok, but why the fuck did you have to choose Dazai? Why not somebody else?"

,,I just wanted to make it interesting, but if this is way too hard for you, you don't have to accept it." Akutagawa already knew what his reaction will be like. ,,Do you think I'm some shitty coward or something to reject a challenge? Accepted." He said it as is he was accepting a suicidal mission.

,,And what about a punishment? The one who loses will have to do something. If I date him, you're punished. If I don't, I am."

,,Yea. We have to make some. Any ideas?" Akutagawa asked. ,,Not really." ,,Ok. The one who loses will have to kiss Jinko in front of everyone." Akutagawa smirked. Chuuya nodded.

Does he really want to kiss Atsushi so much?

~~~

Chuuya was looking at Dazai, thinking about what to do with Aku's challenge. He accepted it just so he won't look lame (and because he wanted Akutagawa to kiss Atsushi as well) but now he wasn't sure about how to do it. Yes, the two of them were friends, but all they did the most of time was argue and fight. He also can't just come to Dazai and ask him for a date because he would be refused immediately.

Why do I think about it so much now? I have the whole month, I'll definitely make it somehow.

He thought.

~~~

Another day. They went to a lake nearby because the weather was unbelievable hot. Kenji jumped into water immediately, the others were watching him. Atsushi lost his balance all of sudden and before realising what's happening, Akutagawa held him in his hands. But it didn't last even a second for Jinko to fall into the cold water.

Dazai laughed, watching these two. ,,What the fuck are you laughing at?" He heard Chuuya's voice. When he turned around, he saw the short ginger running full speed in his direction, then pushing him into the water as well.

How can he push me this strong when he's so tiny?

,,Hey, Chuuya! This lake is so wonderful, what about committing a double suicide with me here?" Chuuya rather didn't even try answering, he just made a huge circle with his eyes and jumped into water as well, slapping Dazai.

~~~

,,What the hell are you two doing?" Asked Akutagawa with pretty annoyed voice, looking at Atsushi sitting on Dazai's shoulders.

,,Get yourself a teammate and fight us" Dazai laughed.

,,Get on." Chuuya demanded. It made Dazai laugh immediately. ,,But Chuuya! You're so short! Like this you'll drown!"

,,Shut up. We're gonna crush them." Chuuya gave Akutagawa a determined smile, the dark haired one crawled on his shoulders then.

It didn't take Atsushi too long to be pushed down by Akutagawa. ,,We could've won if you didn't laugh so much." But the only thing Dazai answered was: ,,But I can't! Chuuya is so short! He looks like a swimming dog when you see nothing but his head!"

Chuuya threw Akutagawa down and slapped Dazai. And that's how the big water war started.

~~~

,,Chuuya! You're gonna kill me if you're gonna hold my head underwater for too long! Come and commit a double suicide with me instead ~"

,,Shut the fuck up."

~~~

,,Dude I'm tired. What if we drink tomorrow instead?" ,,Yeah. It doesn't really matter when we're godrink something"

Actually everyone was tired as fuck this time.

Sorry for short and maybe kinda stupid chapter, I tried to make this one a little more fun.

Anyway I'm working on a new ff that will be much better than this shit but idk when I'm gonna release it because I don't have too much time lately.