18

,,Jeez I can't believe I agreed to sleep in one bed with you." Chuuya sighted. ,,If you mind it, the floor is free, you know." Dazai smirked. ,,Yes... so you can have the whole bed for yourself... Never."

The bed was pretty wide, yet it didn't look like it was made for more than one person. ,,If you fall from the bed, it's your problem, not my." Said Chuuya to Dazai, who was trying to keep some space between them. ,,If you push me down, I'll drag you with me."

They kept arguing like that for a while, then finally fell asleep.

~~~

,,You really are ok with that, Gin?" Higuchi looked at the other girl, both of them blushing a little. ,,It was my idea so ye. I wouldn't say it otherwise." Answered the dark haired female with her quiet voice. She never was a loud one... sometimes she actually was way too silent, but Higuchi didn't mind it.

,,Higuchi... why are you shaking?" ,,It's nothing.. I'm just a little bit cold." Gin smiled. She wrapped her arms around the other one to warm her up a little.

~~~

The blonde haired boy opened his eyes. He saw a beautiful azure sky right above him. He got out of his sleeping bag and after few minutes just walking around garden and enjoying nature he went inside to find out if his friends are already awake- of course they weren't.

He saw the two boys sleeping on couch, Atsushi was laying right on top of Akutagawa, his head was on the other's chest. Akutagawa's hands were gently embracing the other. Kenji had to smile at how peaceful these two boys, who always fought, looked now. It's such a pity that I don't have a camera to take some photos of them. He thought.

The other one who couldn't sleep was Ranpo. He usually was the one who slept for the longest time, but not today. Today was a special day for him. He couldn't wait to see his friend Poe after such a long time.

As he came to the kitchen, he already saw Kenji there. ,,You're not eating my snack, are you?" He gave him a suspicious look. ,,Of course not." The blond haired guy gave him one of his big, cheerful smiles.

~~~

When Atsushi woke up, he felt pretty warm and comfortable. He didn't feel like moving an inch or just opening his eyes. Until he realised what's the last part of yesterday's evening he could remember. He remembered being scared of the film and hugging Akutagawa's arm while resting his head on his shoulder. Then he got more comfortable and calmed down. But what happened next?

It took him a few minutes before he realised that he must've fallen asleep like that. He quickly opened his eyes and the thing that he expected the most and the least at the same time came true. He got away from the other boy, but he still felt the two hands holding him. He felt as his cheeks are starting to heat up when he saw that the other one isn't sleeping anymore.

Their eyes met and the two boys gave each other a very confused look. ,,Get off of me." Demanded Akutagawa. The white haired boy blushed, realising that he's sitting on the other boy and stood up very quickly. ,,Did I fall asleep while watching that film?" Atsushi asked and the other boy just nodded and left the room.

,,Damn Jinko... Next time I'm not letting him sleep on me like this" he cursed under his breath.

~~~

Higuchi opened her eyes and looked at the other girl's sleeping face. Cute. She had to smile. She had to smile when remembering as they were falling asleep hugging each other. She got out of bed, being very careful not to wake the other up, covered her with the rest of blanket and smiled at her sleeping face once again.

~~~

,,What the fuck am I doing on the floor? You pushed me down when I was sleeping?" Dazai's voice woke Chuuya up. ,,None of my busyness dumbass, let me sleep." Was the only answer Chuuya gave him as he turned around in his bed.

~~~

Everyone were already sitting in the kitchen, eating breakfast and talking. Ranpo seemed very excited, meanwhile the most of others were still pretty tired. ,,He should be here around 2pm." He said.

The whole morning and afternoon was pretty chill since almost everyone were still a little tired - and any of them, for example Chuuya and Dazai, didn't even sleep the most since the whole night they were fighting over blanket because they only had one.

Atsushi sometimes looked at Akutagawa, who seemed not to give a shit about him. The white haired boy was a little bit sad every time he looked at the other one who was minding his own business, yet he mostly saw him as the guy he fights a lot with. Actually these two were only trying to get along because of the others.

Ranpo was checking time every few minutes, even when he knew it's too early for Poe to come.

~~~

,,I tell you it's milk before cereal." Tachihara's voice interrupted the silence. ,,No. It's always been cereal before milk." Gin answered, yelling, her voice was still pretty quiet compared to when the others yell, she mostly just sounded aggressive. ,,Tch. What a nonsense."

,,I'm sure you dumbass are sleeping with socks." Gin answered, which made Kenji laugh. ,,Yeah. I sleep with socks. What's weird about it?"

,,Tachihara. Gin. Do you two have to fight every time you two are in one house together for more than 12 hours?" Higuchi answered. ,,She said it's cereal before milk!" Tachihara yelled. ,,You two really are kids." Akutagawa gave them his can you fucking shut up nobody cares anyway look while saying that.

Cereal before milk or milk before cereal? xD