Chapter 33

Y/n Pov:

We thanked the witches and bid them goodbyes as we left for out path.

Within 15 minutes we reached an isolated place. I am not going to ask again 'Where are we? or Where is the station?' because I am getting used to invisible and unexpected things now! I still think they should be normal and not weird.

Jungkook took a step forward and rose his hands. Light but not heat started to shine brightly while he mumbled something and soon a huge entrance appeared. Incredible!

Y/e: You are amazing kookie. (clinging onto Jk)

Jk: Thanks...

'Eww! Can she stop clinging?' He gave her an awakward smile and then looked at me with wide eyes. He just walked inside while pulling my hand. Everyone entered the antique looking isolated station with no one inside.

I dont think someone even uses it

I dont think someone even uses it. Does it work?

Jk: It works well and its safe.

Y/n: Its cool.

To be honest! ITS FREAKING CREEPY!

Jk: (giggles) You sure that you think so?

Y/n: Yes. Why do you ask?

Jk: Nothing. (giggling) This is not the main station.

Y/n: Then where is it...?

Jk: After we cross that! (pointing)

He pointed at a little path... and we started to walk inside. It was dark but kookie's hand is our hand light on lol. Hand light! Haha!

Jk: This is not a hand light!

Y/n: When did I say it is? (taken back)

Jk: Never mind.

*Jk POV*

She is so cute and funny...

*Flashback*

Jk: I will give this to Y/n

Wendy: That... Is used for...

Jk: I know... I can read her mind. I hear her thoughts... I wanna know if she likes me or not... If she doesnt I will not force her to be my mate.