Chapter 35

*Infront of the cave*

ITS CREEPY! CAN I JUST JUMP IN THE LAKE THINGIE AND DIE INSTEAD OF GOING INSIDE!?

Jk: No you cannot.

Did he asnwer me? Huh?

Jk: What? No... No! It was for J-Jimin hyung!

Jimin: What for me?

Jk: No. You cannot... Ahh... You-You cannot... You cannot... Yes!!!! You cannot eat chocolates from now on.(bunny smile and pleading look)

Jimin: Huh?

Jennie: Umm... You are weird.

Jin: We are in the middle of something important and you are talking about chocolates?? You are going insane!

Suga: When was he normal anyways.

Jk: (roasted) Leave me for god sake! Ah! Why do I have so annoying hyungs.

Y/e: I love you kookie baby.

...And I will kill you y/e baby. I will fry you in a pan and season you with salt and pepper then toss you in my plate and scoop you or wait! Eat you all in one go! Damnn!

Jk: (laugh) Ok! Lets go inside. (wraps his arms around Y/n)

We stepped inside the cave which was covered by a huge rock opened when the spell was casted. The cave was closed by the huge rock again and it was too dark.

Rose: I cant see anything... Where is everyone?

Y/n: I think I just became blind! (Hits herself somewhere) Ahh! Ahh!

Y/e: How do you know it? In your previous life were you a blind woman?

Jason: (laugh) Probably. (slips on the ground)

Jennie: Atleast not a senseless human like you!

Rm: Dont fight guys!

Tae: Ouch- WHO PUSHED ME!

Jimin: WHY DID YOU PUSH ME???

Tae: Oh!! Soulmatee! It was you sorry!!!

Jk: Ahh! Hyung its me! Dont push me!!!

Tae: Ohh!!! Sorry sorryy!!!

Jhope: Is there a ghost here... I wanna get out of here!! Why is it so dark?!!?