Chapter 18

Jk pov:

She pointed towards an empty space.

Y/n: My mom is there! I hear her!

She left my hand and ran into the empty space in the rocks... I couldn't leave so I followed her but we lost the other members!

Jungkook: No! Stop!

She went deeper and so did I!

Y/n: MOM! Where are you?

I ran towards here and quickly caught her hand.

Y/n: Jungkook! What are you doing?

Jk: See this!

I slowly made a light aura and raised it in the air and its started to shine brightly. All the noices heard were stopped... I didn't had to use powers but I had no choice!

Y/n: What happened? Where are the others? What are we doing here!

Jk: Y/n! You heard your parents voice here! So you ran here...

Y/n: Mom dad!? Ya! Where are they!

Jk: They are not here it was just an illusion!

Y/n: (crying) Why?

Jk: Y/n...

Y/n: Why don't I have parents! (crying)

I slowly hugged her and after a few moments she responded back and cried on my shoulder. She burried her head in my chest.

Jk: They are always looking at you from above. Remember they are stars!

Y/n: Y-yes!

She mumbled sofly. We stayed like that for a few minutes when I realized we got lost from the others, so I broke the hug.

Jk: Y/n! We have to find the others!

Y/n: H-How?

Jk: The map!

I quickly opened my map and saw that we are in the deeper side of the alley.

Y/n: What are these little lights on the map?

Jk: Oh... Those two are us and the other groups of lights are the others...this is because of the bug which everyone has...

Y/n: Where is it?

Jk: Your bug is behind your ear...

Y/n: How did it reach there?

Jk: I guess Jisoo put it there...

Honestly I put it there when she was asleep... She looked so beautiful... I did not want to tell her because she doesnt like me around her...

Y/n: Oh...so we should just follow the directions right?

I nod my head and we began to walk, because of the strong aura formed the spirits vanished for sometime making it easier for us to go! We held our hand tight and started to find our way.

*Other side*

Tae Pov:

Rm: We are almost there...

Jennie: Guys! Jungkook and y/n are missing!

Everyone: What!?!!??

Y/e: Oh no...my Jungkook!!!

Lisa: What if they are not fine?

Tae: Let's check the map.

We opened the map and saw that y/n and Jungkook were somewhere in the deeper side.