Chapter 9

Y/n pov:

After the First Class Jungkook came to me.

Jk: Can we talk?

Y/n: No! Talk to jungle girl ha!

Jk: Yes... No! I mean No!

The teacher entered the class so he went back to his place.

The next class was potion making class... Ms. Slater's class.

The teacher explained the proportions to make the potion and everyone got a light green color potion... Mine looked very dark... Maybe mine is stronger! I think because I added the black color weed like structure...

The teacher asked us to pour the potion on the bud of a flower... Everyone did and so did I!All the buds opened up to form flowers and it looked beautiful, when I noticed mine... It was the same but slowly it started opening up and became bigger... Wow it is looking beautiful!! Wait!! It became bigger than expected and had teeth like structures... It looked like a carnivorous plant, ready to eat anyone alive!

Everyone started to panic, even the teacher!

Teacher: What is this? Stop it!

Y/n: How? I don't know!

The plant was about to engulf me in as I was just opposite to it. I covered my face with my arms and dropped my wand.

Jungkook stood up and casted a spell which made it return to the same position! OMG! Thank God! I was still breathing heavily!

Teacher: Very Good Jungkook! Y/n!! You should be careful! I think you should practice with Jungkook... It is too dangerous for you to do it alone! It's your first time so it's OK!

The class ended and it was recess. Everyone were still in a shock state and so was I!

I went to Lisa and Jisoo.

Jisoo: Hey! How was your class?

Y/n: Scary!

We all went to the canteen while talking about the class We found Rose and Jennie also we all sat together and I was telling them about what happened in the class when Jungkook came to me again.

Jk: Y/n... Can we please talk? Please?

I nod my head and followed him ofcourse... he saved my life after all. We went to the roof top.

Y/n: I too wanted to say you something...

Jk: You first...

Y/n: Hmm... Together?

Jk: OK...

Both: 1...2...3...

Jk: Sorry!

Y/n: Thank you!