Chapter 37

Rm: We are close guys! Get ready! Listen to the plan!

Rose: What plan?

Rm: Plan to get the locket! Like I told they are not going to give it us that easily! We need to get it!

Jennie: We need to steal it? Ahh!

Jk: So what is the plan?

Rm: We need 3 teams! One who will get into the castel. And other two who will help from out the castel and take care of the escape plan!

Jin: Okay... And teams are?

Rm: The one who will get into the castel will be the smaller one... We cant afford many people in there. Its risky! Jisoo will be out! So that she can communicate with the team inside.

Jisoo: Alright!

Jhope: I will be out too! I make friends easily so... I can get good information!

Rm: Done. Jungkook and Y/n inside.

Jk: Ai Ai captain!!

Y/n: Ok for me!

Tae: I am going with kookie!

Lisa: Im coming too!

Y/e: I wanna go with Jungkook too!

Rm: no... Not many people can go there y/e. Understand. So final! Jungkook, y/n, tae and Lisa will go inside... Others will stay out side... In which I want Jhope, Jisoo, Rose, Lily and Yoongi hyung to go to the harbour and check for faster transports and also get mingled with people, while me, Jason, Y/e and Jin hyung will make sure to get them out of the palace safely... There is a secret underground passage... Which we need to identify! Get it?

Everyone: Yes!

Jimin: What about us? (looking at Jennie)

Rm: Well I have another task for you guys!

Jennie: Oh... Ok.

Lisa: How will we get inside?

Rm: Disguise like workers.

Lisa: So me and y/n have to be maids? Ahh! And these two??

Tae: We can be your boyfriends. (wink)

Lisa: No one will let you in then.

Jin: You can be soldiers... Bodygaurds... What else?

Jason: Shape shift them and make them like a horse. (laugh)

Jk: Not funny.

Tae: Ok... I guess I need to be a soldier! I will be the most handsome soldier in their whole army!

Jk: And me?

Tae: Cutest!

Jk: No!!!

I know right! Kookie is sooo cute! I like cute people!!!

Jk: Yes! I am cute! I will be cute soldier!

Tae: That was sudden and unexpected! Anyways... I think we are here. Lets put the spell!

Y/n: What spell?

Jimin: A spell which makes people not identify your reality... Even if we get into a disguise... We are members of the royal family so people knows us and... Jungkook will get caught more easily... So...

Y/n: Oh... Ok! Got it!

Jin: notum obliviscentes

Jhope: So we are all set?