Chapter 10

Next Day:

We woke up got ready and went to the class. My First Class was potion making.

At class:

I sat alone again but the teacher shifted me beside Jungkook.

Teacher: This is your permanent place! Jungkook can help you...

I nod and shifted but y/e looked annoyed or maybe disgusted...

Jk POV:

Jk: Hey y/n. (smile)

Y/n: Hey! (smile)

I am happy y/n is here... Bless this teacher otherwise y/e would irritate me today also... Eww!

Y/e Pov:

What the! This idiot... If Jungkook stays around me...he will like me and I will be the ruler of this magical world! Ahhh!...

Y/n POV :

The class began. Jungkook was helping me with potions. It was a red potion which turned stones into gems but not for a long time. I slowly poured the potion onto the pebbles and closed my eyes. I opened little to see if it worked and Wow it did!!!!

 I opened little to see if it worked and Wow it did!!!!

Amazing! Its Beautiful!

Jk: Good!

Y/n: Yheayyy! Thank-you!

The next class began it was the boring reading class... The teacher was explaining something about magical plants!

Ah so boring I am sleepy! Why do we even have such classes? If I was the principal I would cancel this class make it nap class or free class...sadly I am not! Ahhh!!!

We then had the magic wand class!

Teacher : Students we will practice yesterday's spell and then go to a new one.

Y/n: Luxin Lucerna!

It did not work again? I saw Jungkook moving his fingers and the candles lite up.