Chapter 5

(Author's Note: Bless the people who already edited a few photos but please ignore the houses... Follow the houses explained in the beginning😅😂)

Deen: Don't worry students! It's nothing! Y/n continue!

I touched the crystal and it chose Amethyst house! Jisoo jumped with happiness. I went and sat beside her even though everyone were still surprised and we're staring at me and my wand I just decided to ignore it and hid my wand under the table.

The Deen gave a speech about rules and regulations...you kniw the regular bla bla bla... I think you already guessed it... I am a naughty kid!! He also announced.

" The next house competition is going to be the dance competition so... Students with the in charge group leaders will practice for the competition. In charge leaders will co-ordinate and select partners, decided positions and take care of the discipline. The marks will be alloted to students individually will also be added to the house championship marks... Before you can start your group meetings for today you will have a 45 minutes break in which I want all the royal family students along with Y/n and Jisoo to be at my office. Now all the students get along with each other and group leaders introduce your houses and it's members. "

In our house including me and the new students there were 12 members. Suprisingly everyone in our house belonged to the royal family...except me... I mean this confusion and Jisoo was half human. I could see only 2 more royal family students who were from other houses...

Y/N: Jisoo what's with this wand?  Do you know anything?

Jisoo: Not really it's OK! After the group meeting let's search for it in the library!

Y/N: OK!

"Attention Please! Before anything let us all introduce ourselves... I am Kim Namjoon... The leader of Amethyst house!"

Character 1:

Name: Kim Seok Jin

Name: Kim Seok Jin

Age: 19

Abilities: Hypnosis.

Position: member of Amethyst house

Lead element: Air

Facts:
Eldest of all
Dad Jokes creator
Takes care of everyone.

Character 2: