Chapter 12

Next day:

We all went for shopping and I really didn't know that there were this beautiful dresses here... Boys parted from us as they had to go to other section for suits.

 Boys parted from us as they had to go to other section for suits

Jennie and Lisa were just unstoppable when it came to shopping!

Jennie selected a white shiny bright dress...she actually looked like ice princess.

Rose selected a beautiful red dress...probably because red is her favourite colour.

Jisoo selected a dress with tiny flowers all over it.

Lisa selected a pink dress which almost reached her knees.

Honestly everything here was so beautiful and I was really confused what to select... Thanks to the girls I found something absolutely beautiful and perfect for myself!

(Author's note: Dress reveal in the later episode😋😋😋
Y/n: Atleast show me my dress!😩😩😩
Author: That was a note for the readers why are you interfering?😒😒😒
Y/n: Because I am the main character of this story!😌😌😌
Author: Yes you are... So what? You make me angry!!😒😒😒
Y/n: Don't be angry! If it was not me...then from where would you find someone as beautiful as me for your story!?😌😌😌
Author: Ok! Ok! Go now!😂😂😂)

After the shopping we went to the counter and paid for it....luckily Namjoon was already prepared and had the paying currency.

Tae: I am hungry let's eat something! (shouts)

Jimin: me too! (shouts)

Tae and Jimin look at each other and then...

Tae and Jimin: We are hungry... Give us food... We are hungry... Feed us something... We are hungry... (holding hands and singing)

Jennie: Do you guys really have to shout? We are not deaf!

Tae: Hey! That was mean! We are just excited!

Jennie: Are you a kid? (eye roll)

Jimin: sorry (with a cute smile)