Chapter 23

*At Suga, Rose, Jin, Rm, Jisoo, Jhope*

*Jisoo Pov*

We found Jason and Y/e. They were hiding in the bushes... Who hides in the bushed from a snake? They can easily find you there... Anyways...who did I expect from...? 

Serpiana found them... She is the queen of the woodland of serpants....
She was gonna kill them but we were there before it was too late...

Jason tried to ask Serpiana out! Oh man! Do you have a little brain? Ask her for lunch and then be her lunch... Who hits on a half human and half serpant!

She might look good with her beautiful face and long black hair but... She has killer dark green eyes which changes into yellow and red according to her mood. A tongue with a slit just like snakes. Little scales all over her body and a huge snake like body!

Everyone were lowkey scared of her but ofcourse Rose was with us

Everyone were lowkey scared of her but ofcourse Rose was with us... She would never harm us with Rose around us... She is under life debts to rose and her kingdom... Rose and Jhope are very powerful when compared to her so... Even though Hobi is scared of snakes...she would never take the risk to harm us even though she is not trusted!

How was our journey in the Woodland of serpants???

Well...

.
.
.

It was mostly...