chapter 20

Jhope: Why are there so many nonsense things in our way!

Suga: I agree with you hopeee!!! I am sick of it!!

Rm: Ah...you already tired? You think when we go there into the Jade palace for the daggers...they will come and give you the daggers in your hand?

Jin: What do you mean! We are keeping it safe!

Rm: Still...they are not going to decorate it in a plate bring it to us!

Tae: It's Ok if they don't decorate the plate...we just need the daggers... (laughs)

Jennie: Not funny! You want us to steal it!

Rm: Yes...

Lisa: How are you planning to do it!

Jisoo: What if we get caught?

Rm: We have to make sure we don't!

Jimin: It's getting dark...lets go to the maze tomorrow...it's not safe!

Suga: Someone! Atlast!

J hope: Where are we planning to sleep tonight then...in this creepy forest...with don't know how many wild animals here...who can eat you alive!

Rm: I did not plan about that...cause we did not have time...

Jason: You are good for nothing! I should have planned and been the leader!

Jisoo: You could have used your brain even if you are not the captain...but you didn't...so it's better if you just be quiet!

Y/e: Blamming my brother wont help...it was Namjoon's job! Now where should we sleep!

Suga: Ah... I can sleep anywhere! (laying on an old wooden log!)

 I can sleep anywhere! (laying on an old wooden log!)

Y/n: Ah... Maybe I can help...

Y/e: huh! What will you do huh?

Y/n: Give me some time please... I will be right back...you all can wait here!

Jk: Don't go alone... It's not safe! Should... I-I come along?

Y/n: Ah...no! I will go alone only!