Chapter 3

Y/N POV :

I went to the reception following the directions given in the map.

Y/N: Excuse me! I am the new student...

Receptionist: Welcome Y/N... This is your schedule which should be followed from day after tomorrow. For tomorrow you should be at the assembly hall at 8 am sharp. Your roommate has already arrived. Here are your keys and your room no. is 250. You are not supposed to roam in the campus from 8:30 pm to 4am!

Y/N: Thank you!

I wonder how is my roomy gonna be... I don't really want one. I don't like humans they betray people. It's OK Y/N! Don't judge anyone before you meet them besides its her first day as well... So you shouldn't be cold to her!

I knocked the door and she opened it.

??? : Hey! Are you Y/N? My roomy?

Y/N: yes! (Nodding head)

She pulled me inside.

??? : I am so happy you are here! I did not want to be alone! OK so will you be my friend? Oh sorry first of all I am Jisoo! Nice to meet you!

Y/N: Hi! I am y/n nice to meet you!

Jisoo : I can't wait to see the others! Also the wand! I don't know in which house will I be in!

She seems to be a very warm person... I think she is good... I thought to myself.

Y/n: When I was coming inside I saw students with different colored wands... Which one will we get?

Jisoo: It depends... Are you from the royal family?

Y/n: Royal family?

Jisoo: Ruler's family... They rule different parts of the magical world... And there is only 1 emperor! I've heard the emperor's son is also in our academic year batch...and all the rulers as well as emperor have good terms but not the dark side... I am a half blood...

Y/n: Half blood?

I am all blank now!

Jisoo: My dad is from a royal family...but my dad's soul mate- my mom was a human so I am half human and half royal member. The people did not accept this fact... And my mom... She is no more.

Y/n: I understand! I am sorry!

Jisoo: However... So what are you?

Y/n: I don't know... maybe a human! Because I did not know about all of this...

Jisoo: Then you will get a blue wand with your element color string. Don't worry I will explain it to you tomorrow!

Y/n: I will unpack and go to bed... You can-

Jisoo: No it's fine I will help you unpack!

Y/n: OK!

Next morning :

I woke up at 5 am and got ready while Jisoo was still sleeping... I woke her up.

Y/n: Jisoo! Get up it's the first day... Let's explore the campus.

Jisoo: Oh yes! I am sleepy but no problem I can get up anytime for going to the library! Please we will check out the Library as well!!

Y/n: OK! Now hurry!

She got ready and we went outside.

Y/N: Jisoo.... Do you know anyone else here?

Jisoo: Yes! I know the seniors... I know most of them actually because they are from the neighbouring kingdoms... They are all from the Amethyst house! So... I also want to be a part of that...house!

Y/N: What are the houses?

Jisoo: There are 4 houses... Purple - Amethyst, Green - Emerald, Red - Ruby and Blue - Sapphire. Every house has a leader and points are added or deducted on the behavior of the members, competitions and matches. The house with the highest no of points win the House Championship at the end of the academic year! Each house has a personal meeting room for group discussions and practices.

Y/n: This is the library... I guess.

Jisoo: wow! For you to understand better I will take a book... It has the basics of elements and powers.

Y/n: OK!

After exploring different parts of the campus we were going to the hall. From the way Jisoo was excited at the library... I understood that she loves reading and had a lot of knowledge about this world.

???: Hey!! Jisoo!

Jisoo: Hi Lisa, this is my roommate - Y/N

Y/N: Hi Lisa! Nice to meet you!

Lisa: Hi Y/n! Nice to meet you too! Hurry guys we should go to the hall! People have already started assembling...

To be continued...