Chapter 2

The note:

.The Academy of Magic.

"The Academy of magic is known to be the best and with experience of thousands of years assures your improvement. You have been selected to be a part of the new academic year and hence are requested to join us within 2 days after you receive this letter from us. The Academy awaits for a new student and adventures!

You read it out loud.

Person: What is your decision?

Y/N: Really what kind of a joke is this... Magic? Magic doesn't exist it's fake! It's all in the mind... In the books not in real life!

Person: Everything you believe is not true, Maybe what you see is a lie as well or maybe what you don't is the truth! (mysteriously)

There was an awkward silence for a moment.

Y/N: Alright if this is the truth, on which I still don't believe. What about my aunt how will I deal with her?

Person: Academy awaits for your presence! This is the map of the campus as well as your way to the campus. If within 2 days you reach the academy then you will be a part of the academic year and meet the Deen for your schedule! The choice is yours!

Before I could react or tell anything he gave me the map and left!

Y/N: How was it possible? Did he become a rabbit again!?

Tika: This is cool you should go!

Y/N: I don't know! Akira?

Akira: I think you should go! I wonder myself if magic exist but I think it does cause you speak to us. No human does! You see future and past too... It looked like he had magical powers too... Maybe you can learn something!

Y/N: That is only sometimes and...

Ena: I agree! Besides your evil aunt is just gonna make you do home chores!

Peka: You don't have a lot of time! Decide quick!

Y/N: Okay! Let's do it! At least it's better than doing home chores!

(Author : Yhea Yhea! Lazy girl!😑😑😑
Y/N: Hey!Don't interrupt the story with your thoughts! 🙄🙄🙄
Author : My story! My wish! 😝😝😝)

Roku: Pack you bags! Tonight we leave we will accompany you till the academy!

Y/N: What about Aunt?

Tika: Don't worry we will distract her for you to get out of there!

Peka: OK everyone on it! Now!!!

Y/N: Thank you so much guys!

The plan was successful, unfortunately...well actually fortunately my aunt woke up...she tried to stop me but when she saw Akira...Her face lol... I am not going to forget that face in a million years, she just passed out! The academy was very far but with my friends by my side the journey was very exciting! We reached there just in time. But wait what?? there was nothing but a huge wall! At this point I felt like that man actually played a prank on us.