Chapter 27

Y/n: So... You are the kitchen witch? Wow! What can you do?

Wendy: Yes... A kitchen witch, sometimes thought of as a cottage or hearth witch, create most of their magic within hearth and home. They work with herbs, put intention and magic into meals, knows that everything carries energy from the herbs that make tea, to the carrots on their dinner plate. There are more like me, who create magic in kitchens! I am just the official guardian kitchen witch!

Y/n: Wow! So... Your food has magic!

Wendy: Aahhaa! (nodding her head)

Y/e: Who made these cupcakes here? (shouting)

Wendy: I made them.

Y/n: Y/e! Dont touch it! We are not supposed to eat or touch anything!

Y/e: You are just jealous! I found them first! I am not sharing!

She puts a cupcake in her mouth.

Wendy: Wait!!!

A green colored smoke appeared and with a boom sound she caught everyone's attention in the room.

Jason: YOU TURNED MY SISTER INTO A FROG???

He picked up his sister into his hands who turned into a little frog and was shouting. Everyone came closer to her and looked at her with amazement. Wendy run towards another room.

Y/e: I TURNED INTO A FROG? CHANGE ME! Turrr! Make me the beautiful human I was! Turrr! You know right, I am from the royal family! Turrrr! I have the royal blood! Turrr!!! Turrr!!

Jennie: Did someone tell you... That you look better than before?

Y/e: Turrrr! Shut!! Turrr!!! Up! Turr!!

Jennie: First learn to speak properly.

Jason: What happened to my sister!

I looked at everyone and they all were trying not to laugh.

Irene: I told you not to touch anything and you ate it? Try another one you will be fine!

Jason put Y/e near the plate and she took a bite of the white muffin. A white colored smoke appeared and there was another boom sound in the room. After the smoke cleared, we could see a little mouse staring at us with huge eyes.