Chapter 6

Jisoo : How are you guys???? I missed you!!!

She started the conversation with the girls while boys had their own conversation going on.

Lisa : It's like a dream! All of us being in the same house!!! Thank God!

(Author: Thank me! 😌😌😌
Y/N: Go away! 😒😒😒
Author: How rude!😒😒😒)

Rose : Really! It's good to be with you guys! Wanna hang out later? Well now Y/N you are a part of our group as well! Welcome!

Jisoo :Cool! Let's have a welcome party?

Jennie : Welcome party? Yes! Let's get our invitations at the Deen's office and fun out of the academy! (sarcasm)

Rose : Jennie! You started again? You don't have to be this sarcastic with the kids...

Jennie : I guess you are right? Not good for kids... (chuckles)

Jisoo: We hardly have age difference...(eye roll) anyways...what about the party?

Y/n : Jennie is right... What if we get caught? No sneaking out after 8:30!

Rose : Not a problem. Me and Jennie are roommates so we can have a party at our room...because it's very far from the Deen's and vice Deen's offices and rooms... Hard to get caught there....

Jisoo : While returning we can just use the invisibility spell!

Y/N: is that even a thing? I don't know how to use it?

Lisa : You are from the royal family... Did you not learn it??

Y/N: until this wand... I did not even know I have some connection with this world... Is there any transportation spell or something?? That will be safer...

Jennie : There is... But it doesn't work at the academy because the students will not be punctual then!

Jisoo: No worries! I will help you...besides we will be together... So we won't get caught!

Everyone: Alright! Tonight we party! Yay!

Boys conversation: