Chapter 42

???: Not so easily sweetie!

Lisa: Who are you!!!

*Y/n POV*

???: I am your destruction!

Is she Lily??? Did she shapeshift??

She made a huge ball of dark aura and aimed it at Lisa. Lisa made a huge light ball to neutralise it but the black aura was more powerful. Taehyung pulled Lisa away and the dark aura destroyed a tree, in a group of trees which were situated in the middle of the maze.

Jin: Everyone! Make sure Namjoon is covered!

(Namjoon: I know he likes me very-
Author: Its because you have the moon locket.
Namjoon: I- 🙄🙄🙄 Go to hell!
Author: 😐😐😐)

The weird looking woman who was completely dressed in black smirked at us. Our attention was diverted to Lily and the other who came running from the other side. Rose was on Yoongi's back. She was unconcious. Looked like she was injured. Lily and Y/e were helping Jason who looked injured too...

If Lily is here then who is she?????

???: Looks like these kids survived! (laughs)

Lily: This is your last warning Medicia! Leave!

Oh... So her name is Medicia?

Medicia: Why? Any flashbacks?

Lily: S-Shut up!

She just smirked at her and made a huge dark aura and aimed at Yoongi and Rose. Lily made a very huge light aura and dodged the dark aura.

Lily: Stay away from my sister.

Medicia: Anyways, she is not the reason I am here.

Many more dark soldiers like people appeared. They were in black color from top to bottom. A huge fight started between us and the dark people, well I should be saying... Them... Cause I did not do what to do... I learnt to make the aura but I am not that good at it. I was trying some random spells which surely did not work they way I expected them to. Medicia or whatever her name is walked towards me as I took steps backwards.

Medicia: Looks like we have a scared cat here.

She made a huge dark aura and aimed it at me. I made a week light aura but it did not work against her huge dark aura. Jungkook appeared out of no where and blocked that aura. Oh god!

Y/n: T-Thank-you!

Jk: I will always protect you.

He started to fight again and Medicia was fighting with Jin now. I continued trying to make light auras but they were too weak. I saw a soldier trying to attack MY kookie from behind.