5. Bitch must die

Ok, someone asked me how this Overlord looks like, since I hardly described his appearance. One thing I can say, it that he is quite like Alastor from Hazbin Hotel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't last for long until Sascha attackinged the Overlord.

Immediately, he pushed me aside, reaching for his staff. It was glowing blood red, shining towards my friend. I had to witness the true power of this man for the first time, watching hopelessly at the scene. Not only did he used an unnatural force to make Sascha fly back against the wall, the creep also let the curtains fall over my friend's body, covering him completely. Fearing that he was injured badly, I ran towards the guy, reaching out for his staff, "You fucking monster!"

"Language dear" he acted like I was playing with him, smiling wider.

Reaching out to my hand, it felt like it was getting burned under his touch, as he pulled me closer to his face, "Sorry darling, but this whole scene was not expected, therefore we have to change the time for our special day." I swallowed hard, felling scared by his demonic stare. "My dear, it is time to choose your fate..." he got down on one knee, still holing my hand, "...will you give me your hand in marriage?"

He didn't want to wait till new year, it was now...or never.

A shudder went through my body, as his voice didn't sound as romantic as it should be, more like a predator offering his prey a head-start to run away. My hesitation wasn't a good sign for him, while his smile slowly faded, my body began to shudder. Sin's words came back to my mind, begging once more to make the right decision. Worried, my eyes looked over to Sascha. His body hasn't moved under the curtains.

"...I...I..."

His smile stopped, "Yes?"

"...I can't...I...I won't..."

My heart stopped beating as he got up slowly, as his lips formed to a deep and deadly frown, "...I see..." My blood began runs cold as well as his staff was directed towards me. I never seen him angry before, it was terrifying. Blinded by the red light, I only felt the force of getting pushed back, till darkness came over me.

Sin had watched the whole scene behind the door, too afraid to get between his master and me. He knew what happened since he had seen it many times and still couldn't stop it. But one thing was for sure, he won't let his master end it the same way. The Overlord watched with excitement at his work, laughing hysterical how Sascha and I groaned in pain. He wasn't done yet but couldn't continue either. Rita had entered the kitchen. She was furious for waiting so long, cursing for the imp to get her demanded drink. The Overlord took this as an opportunity to use her anger to his advantage, taking her back to the living room. It was simple, since she had a huge crush on him, she obeyed him like a little puppy. One touch by this guy's hand and all her anger has vanished.

Now was the time.

Sin helped me got on my feet before removing the curtains off Sascha. My mind was still spinning and my sight blurry. Why was Sin so tall? Normally I am way taller than he is and Sascha even more. My friend had also grown, but not only higher but wider too. What happened just now?

The imp went over to the nearest wall, drawing something on it. In a matter of seconds, as large circle appeared with a town on the other side. I blinked several times, but my eyes wont get better. Sin turned to us, "Miss Y/N, Sascha, I am sorry that I couldn't stop my master, but the least I can do now, is to help you escape."Pulling Sascha into the ring, he grabbed my arm for support.

"What are you talking about Sin?" I asked, while my mind kept spinning.

"If you don't go now, you will be nothing but a slave to my master" It sounded like a plead, but instead, he just pushed me inside.  On all fours, I looked back to him. Even with a blurry view, I could see Sin waving at us, while the circle faded, "Good luck to the both of you."The old imp sighted releaved.  Removing all evidence of this, Sin reached for the tray and the drink for Rita.

As for her and the Overlord, they seem to enjoy their conversation on the couch like I had never existed. As if he was after Rita all along, pretending to flirt with her. Unaware of his game, she took this seriously, falling in love with this creep. Until it all went into a different direction. Sin knew what was coming his way, flinching at the drastic movement of his master, getting up from the couch, "My apologies sweetheart, but I must leave now."Oh shit, he knows.

"Oh why? We only just started to have some fun" she whined, patting the seat next to her.

"Duty calls, we will continue this another time."

Like giving the cold shoulder, he just left her there. Sin knew that his master was aware of it, feeling that something had changed. One glance into the kitchen was enough for him to notice that, before glaring at his servant, "You will pay for this." Sin shuddered under his master's look, fearing for his life and family. The poor imp got dragged out the door with the Overlords hand around his neck, leaving the house without a single goodbye for Rita. It was another thing the Overlord was aware of, since...there won't be a goodbye...it was more of a farewell.

Blitz and his employees were on to their target, finally back at the previous house.

The kitchen door was still wide open for them to enter, finding Rita on the couch cursing under her breath. She really had hoped to get a chance tonight to get the love of her life and maybe even more, unaware that she won't have another chance to do so. Without another minute wasted, Blitz got his shotgun ready, aimed for her head and pulled the trigger. A quick and painless death, that is how Millie described it. Their boss was just happy that this stupid goose chase was finally over, and his client will be satisfied with their work. Moxxie missed out on all of this, in Blitz's eyes was this a relief, "Alright folks, get your stuff together, we are heading home." With that he mainly meant Millie to take her useless husband back to hell. Reaching into his jacket, he called his receptionist to make the same portal that Sin had made a while ago, leaving the land for the living for the time being.