7. What is going on?

"Where are we?"

There we were, sitting on the pedestrian and looked around like we had never seen a city before. Okay, it was different to the ones we knew. The sky wasn't as red as here and the buildings weren't slightly damaged. Sascha needed some time to get used to his surroundings, just waking up from his slumber. His eyes noticed a sign in the distance, pointing towards it, "Hey Y/N up there... Imp City... What is imp city? Is this somewhere in America?

I shrugged, "Beats me."

I wasn't fully aware of what was going on, until I layed eyes on Sascha, "Woah, what the fuck happened to you?!"

He shrugged, not seeing the problem, "Why, how do I look?"

I raised a brow, "Like you haven't shaved for years."

My comment disturbed him, looking at me sceptical, "Look who's talking, have you seen yourself lately?"

"Ha ha very funny" his eyes looked annoyed and yet irritated at the current situation. I joined him on this, looking at our reflection at the nearest building. 

I froze, "Oh my god!"

Sasch nodded, "Yeah...what the hell happened to us?"

"I'm tiny!!!!!!!"

"Is that all?!!!"

With a frown I pointed at him annoyed, "Speak for yourself you giant fuzzball!" He was at least three times taller than me now.

"Who are you calling a fuzzball, you midget!"

My lips began to wobble, "...midget..."

"Im sorry I didnt mean it"

Tears began to form, "...midget..."

"Cheer up sweetie. We are obviously in a place where these kinds of creatures live and look...they are all as small as you" he said, referring to the ones we could see nearby. They all looked like us, imps and hellhounds.

"You are not helping Sasch!"

I remembered what Sin said, that it was our only chance from becoming slaves of the Overlord. What was he on about? My head hurts! Wherever I showed around, there are so many others that looked like Sin, so I assumed we are in hell. He told me about it, but to see it in person is somehow...different. I didnt expect it to be like the human world.

As for my firend, a certain build caught his interest. Crossing the street, Sascha checked out the nearest café, seeing something on the window, "I guess we have to start small"

 My eye twitched, "I hope you didn't mean me pal!"

"NO, we have to get a job."

We just arrived in this frigging city and suddenly, he was all down to business. Although that was Sacha were talking about, he always thinks ahead. I took a long look at the paper. The café needed a waiter or waitress. Like in the human world, jsut with diffenerent creatures walking around. The hellhound of a friend looked down on me curious, "So?"

I know what he wanted to hear, shaking my head sideways, "No"

"Oh come on Y/N, I am sure you can do that"

"Why don't you do it?" My eyes said it all, looking away from the imps inside. I'm more of a shy type of person, not really fond of talking to other people or creatures. Sascha on the other hand, is a babe magnet. He loves to talk and have a good time around others. It is stil a mystery to me on how we managed to become friends in the first place.

"Alright Y/N, lets make a deal"

I wasnt in the mood for games, "What deal?"

He pointed at the paper, "I'll ask for the job and the next one is yours"

Doesnt sound so bad right?

"Sounds fair"

...I should have taken the bloody job...

Our next stop was at a construction side. But I promised him, and I had to take on what I get, plus it won't be easy for me, being the only female there. Okay, so we got our jobs sorted, next off was to find a place to live. Unlike the workplace, this was harder than we thought. By the time, the sky was blood red, which I guess was night-time in hell, we had to find an alternative place to spend the night. In this case, was inside an open van.

His smile was comforting, "Okay, lets us crash here for the night. We find something suitable for us tomorrow."

"I wish I had your enthusiasm Sasch"

The hellhound was the only thing that was soft and comfortable inside the vehicle, as he held me tight against this chest.

Scared of this new life, I grabbed on to him tight, "I am scared Sascha."

"Don't worry, we are going to make it together"

If there is one thing I can rely on, its Sascha. Holding me even closer to his chest, I cuddled up to him, till sleep took over. Despite our situation, we slept like rocks. Deep and without knowing what was going on around us. At least in our dreams we could go back to our previous lifes, pretending that it was all a bad dream.

While our day ended peacefully in dreamland, the one from the I.M.P. had to do overtime.

Blitz had to finish the paperwork for his clients and his employees were responsible to take care of the equipment for the next mission. His secretary Loona, a female hellhound, waved rather bored at their arrival. Her eyes were mainly occupied on her smartphone, while her finger went only one way on the screen, to the left. Blitz knew that move, peeking behind her back, "Loonie what did I tell you about dating sides?"

"I'm not five anymore!"

She hates it when he goes off as an overprotective father figure. Adopted or not, Loona won't let him stop this. So far, all the hounds on the side are crap anyway, not one she would fancy. For the tall imp was this a relief, worried that she might pick the wrong kind of boyfriend. Millie and Moxxie were actually happy to see the female hound find the right man for life. For Blitz was this a no-go, "Out of the question, Loona is still to young to date guys." He seems to have forgotten her syphilis problem or maybe just ignored that fact. The couple knows that their boss is very stubborn and won't change his mind anytime soon. Not interfering in their personal life, like Blitz does, Moxxie whispered something into his wife's ear, "Let's watch a movie tonight, would you like some popcorn to that?"

Of course, she sparkled with joy, "I love to honey!"

Until hands went around their shoulders: "...me too..."

"You aren't invited!"

The sad look on his boss face didn't fool Moxxie, "Give us some privacy! I want to spend some time with my wife...alone."

"What are you upset about; I get the feeling you don't want me there"

"Damn right Sir!"

"Mox, its okay, let him watch with us" Millie's kind-hearted nature for her boss was too much for her husband. All he wanted was some time alone from his stalker of a boss. Until he had an idea, "Okay Sir, we start at ten. Don't be late." Millie's smile faded as Blitz left with a big smile on his face, she knew something was off, "What are you up to Moxxie?"

"You see" he grinned, grabbing her hand and ran out the building.

Blitz was looking forward for the movie night, while Moxxie had other ideas for tonight. For this, he needed a new place for them to spend some time alone. Millie giggled sweet, as he leads her to the van, "Now it is just you...and me." His seductive look said I all what he wanted. Millie shared the same feeling, closing the van's door shut.