30. Childish truth

That was odd.

I woke up and saw Blitz, holding me in his arms. It got even more weird, I hugged him back. Or even worse, he was drooling...and I couldn't escape. The salvia was close to my shoulder, trying to blow it away.

Splash!

"EW!"

"Shut up...my head"

His hug became tighter, pressing the rest of air out of my lungs, "AIR...I. need. Air"

Even his cuddles became more intense, rubbing his cheek against mine. His mouth wasn't too far from mine, getting dangerously close. Nothing I can do, could help me out of this. He must have dreamed it all, pressing me even loser to him, "I do."

The next, we kissed.

For someone that is in a deep slumber, his tongue sure knew how to move. If it wasn't for the need for air, he could have continued a while longer. With all the strength I could come up with, I gained some distance and filled my lungs. But that didn't stop him to make a kissing face towards me, begging for more.

"I want kissy kissy"

I backed off, "I want to hitty hitty, Blitz wake up"

No reaction, just his face getting closer, "I love you too Y/N"

Must be a nightmare, right?

"What!" I got tense at that, seeing him smile like a madman, "Twins?! Awwww, beautiful like their mother"

Yep, a nightmare.

"You want some daddy time Y/N?"

"Nooooo" I begged.

Only to get another kissing session. This time, with audience. Sin, M&M and even Loona looked inside, chuckling at the side.

"It is not what it looks like" I tried to say between the kisses. Suddenly Blitz backed off, "What, you want another? Okay, lets make a big family"

"Oh hell no!" getting enough space, I got my foot between us. One good push and he was wide awake, "What the hell Y/N!"

"Same to you, what are you doing here?! And you as well" I barked, first at Blitz, next to the other ones watching.

Sin asked for them all, "How did the date go?"

"What do you think?"

He looked a little unsure, "Okay?"

I couldn't even remember much, shaking my head"

Blitzo however, knew everything. Getting drunk wasn't his first time, "She sucked on that snake bastard's face, got all bitchy on my ass and ran off."

"Ew, I would never kiss a snake"

"You did, that fucking imp asshole from the ranch"

"Who?"

Moxxie asked for him, "You mean Striker?"

My eyes widened, "Striker was there?!"

Blitz moaned, "You invited him, to OUR date"

"...nope, doesn't ring any bells"

"Of course not, you were filled up, high as a kite"

"I don't drink"

"BULLSHIT!"

Getting up, I leaned against this table, "Speaking of kissing, you just sucked on mine just now"

"Do you ever say the truth?"

"I mean it!"

Loona and the rest agreed. Millie giggle in between, "You even dreamed of having a family with Y/N"

"Why the fuck would I knock up that woman?! She is despicable!"

"Same to you!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"..."

"..."

No one dared to speak for two minutes.

Until Blitz broke it, "You want coffee?"

"...yeah."

The rest stood there dumbstruck, seeing us finally being nice to each other. It got creepy for his staff, seeing us both drink coffee in peace, opposite from another. Moxxie and Millie stared at each other, unable to understand this situation. Loona gave up and went back to her desk and Sin was unsure on what to say. While the three stood there, Blitzo held something for me, "Sugar?"

"Sure," giving him a pack, "Milk?"

"Of course,"

Sin had finally the courage to ask us about this weird and disturbing situation.

We both stared at him.

I answered first, "We are ice to one another, so we don't kill each other."

Blitzo nodded, "It is easier to pretend everything is okay."

The old imp was getting uncomfortable, "why pretend?"

"Let's see, she is moody and sticks her tongue down snakes' throats."

I snorted, "And he is an asshole and sucks on cocks."

Sin raised a brow, "Is this some sort of competition? Who is worse in cheating?"

"WE DIDN'T CHEAT!" we both barked.

"But you are sure childish"

"SHUT UP MOXXIE!"

Millie laughed out loud, "A perfect match for another"

"Ew Mils, I just lost my appetite"

Blitzo clicked his tongue, "Sorry licking snakes faces off isn't something I can offer you"

"Same, I don't have a dick for you to suck on"

All of a sudden, the room got quiet, as we both slammed our cups onto the table. I took my leave while Blitz sat there with a blank expression, "Where are you going?"

"To Sascha"

"Say hi from me"

"I will"

"Are you free on Saturday?"

"I guess"

"I see you in the café"

"Okay"

This was mad to watch.

"Why can't you two talk to each other like normal imps that care for another?! Geez, its obvious that you have feelings for each other and still you are both to stubborn to show it!"

"Mox, we don't need a smart twat to tell us what we know"

I just shrugged, leaving the room.

At the café, I seen the hellhound surrounded by ladies. His wide grin showed that he had a great time, unlike me...if I could remember so much. Sascha was a dear and leaf the girls alone and gave me a big hug first. It wasn't only my appearance that screamed for him, but also my arms opening wide for this bundle of fur to cuddle me.

"What happened sweetie?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yeah..." he said amused, then smirking, "Blitz called...so you make out with strangers eh? "

"Damn it Blitz!"