38. Go Go Goldie

The place was gigantic!

Tables everywhere, a bar on the side and at the center a stage with a catwalk. My head screamed to get the fuck out of here, only to be pushed inside the place by that clown.

"Ah home sweet home"

One of the imps there notice me at I fell on all fours, "She got the right position for the customers..." Putting her hands on my head, "...perfect to get under the tables. Blow job girl?"

Fizzarolli Show his head at that, "Nah she is more...special...for such dirty work."

"Based on her appearance she is cut out for the job" referring to the 'pigeon poop'.

The clown held me close and wiped off a bit off my face, "We get that fixed." And he was serious on this. That guy dragged me back stage and up the stairs. Standing in the bathroom he held on to shirt, to pull it up.

"Are you nuts, hands off!!!!"

Giving him a right hook he collided with the sink, before falling backwards into the bathtub. At this moment the door opened.

"Is everything alright in here?"

Pulling on the shower curtain I nodded at the large head peaking inside, "Yeah I just saw a spider. No Biggie...Sir?...ehhhh..."

"The names Ozzie darling" his massive hand crawled inside to shake mine, I introduced myself as well. Suddenly his face looked concerned, "Have you seen Fizzarolli? I could have sworn to have heard his voice earlier."

My smile cracked a little, "He's... currently occupied." Pretending that he had something to do downstairs with that imp earlier.

"Oh okay, if you seen him let him know that we expect a special guest tonight."

Nodding in approval he closed the door.

"Owww"

In Panik I grabbed the showerhead.

Bam!

Unconscious again...

"What was that?" Ozzie's voice asked from the other side of the door.

"Another spider"

"And the sound?"

Immediately I faked it, "Owww, yeah got a headache."

"Need any painkillers sweetie?"

"NO, no, I am good."

Finally I heard him leave the door. Sneaking out quietly, I went downstairs in hope to find an exit. Passing a few doors one had caught my attention. It was Ozzie talking on his phone. For a minute it sounded like a usual routine on booking tables for customers, but this particular one...made my blood run cold.
Ozzie however seems to be thrilled by this, "Yes Sir, we booked you the closest table to the stage...yes she will be there...huh? Oh I just met her...yes an adorable little thing...how much???....woah must be a treasure to you my dear Overlord. Yes, Verosika managed to get her to us...the succubus superstar...of course we will..."

Scared to face this man again, I backed away from the door. This was a trap all along.

Bam!

Only to be the one getting unconscious.
Ozzie heard this, "I call you back". Outside he saw Fizz, blood dropping from his head while I lied on the ground out cold, "Goldie got some spunk I must say."

"I hope she will be fine for tonight" the tall demon of Lust held me bridal style. Fizz smiled wicked at this, "She will be, I will personally take care of that".

Blitz and Stolas prepared everything for the night at Ozzies. Dressed up in other outfits they discussed the situation. Stolas sat on the couch cross-legged while the tall imp walked from one side and back, "Okay she is with that fuck-twat-of-a-clown. How can I get her out without getting caught?"

"Don't you mean we?"

"Eh? Yes, yes...we"

The owl looked concerned, knowing that he didn't want Blitz to go through the same humiliation again. He offered his service, being the bait to whatever the imp has planned. Blitz didn't respond in words, just nodded lightly.

"Why is she so difficult to handle...damn it!"

Stolas sighted, "Would you rather have her obedient and predictable?"

"...No..."

"Do you even know what you want Blitz?"

The tall imp snorted, "Yeah like you would know."

Offended the prince looked away," That is not what I meant..."

Blitz noticed how the owls voice breaks.

"...I know what I would like to have, but can't because of my heritage and title...but...she deserves a chance, she has that choice."

"Stolas"

With wide eyes he looked how the owl gave him his book, "You can borrow it once a week...no strings attached." He asked about their regular payments as he called it, but Stolas shook his head, "No need."

"Well...who said that I would do it only for money?"

That caught the owl off guard. Blitz made come remarks how he does enjoy a good fuck now and then and in Stolas situation, he needs some improvements. For the owl an awkward way of a compliment.

"What about Y/N ?"

The tall imp wiggles his eyebrows "Who knows, maybe she can join us in a three way".

"First you want to get her as far away from me and now you give a free ticket for a sandwich?"

"Relax, I'll let her decide."

"Blitz will you..."

At this point the horn of Blitz van was heard. Octavia who heard it yelled at them to get lost. Stolas panicked once his daughter banged on his door, "Dad are you in there with that dickhead?!"

Worried he walked in circles while the tall imp climbed out the balcony, "This way." The owl followed shortly. Not being good at climbing he lost his grip and fell with his back onto the van. Blitz was furious, "Damn it Stolas...my van!"

"Sorry, I pay for this"

"You better be. Hop in."

Moxxie and Millie welcomed the two before Blitz took the wheel. With his staff the tall imp might have better chances to get me out of Ozzies grasp.

Speaking of grasp, I had to get out of the clowns. He took off my clothes and cleaned me while being unconscious. Waking up in a sexy outfit, like the ones pole dancers wear, I tried to cover myself with my hands. Fizz just looked at me in awe, "A fit bird for our tonight's special".

"You perverted sicko. You're dead meat!!!"

At this moment Ozzie entered, seeing me choke the clown, "I would save such treatment for the guests darling".

Fizz, obviously not affected by this, looked rather sad at the demon, "Do we really have to sell her tonight? She gets me all horny with her spark".

Irritated I looked back and forth between them, "Selling...I get bought!?" Ozzie nodded lightly, "That's right. You perform for our guest and then get sold to the highest bidder tonight."

Completely lost in thought I didn't hear Fizz smashing his piggy bank.